Expired

Sky HD voucher? £50 m&s vouchers?

11 replies
Found 25th Feb 2008
Hi, I've herd sky are sending out vouchers to customers, they offer new customers sky+ for free for sky HD for £99!! plus the person who got the vouchers gets £50 M&S vouchers.

If anyone gets these vouchers could they please send me a code. I'll be your best friend, plus you'll get £50 M&S vouchers!

1. Ask
  2. HD
  3. Sky
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. HD
  3. Sky
11 Comments

Just had a look and all i can find is the £50 vouchers but it changes at the end of the month so can look for you then

i think i got something last week about the free sky plus and vouchers.

i got the voucher i can send you the number if you want

ive got one code left - give me a shout if you want it . joe

yeah, if anyone else wants them i've got 2, free sky + for a brand new custmomer, not sure if you pay for installation though and i get some M+S vouchers.

I'd be grateful for any of those codes please kj23 or anyone else!!

be quick they expire on 14th march

Hi everyone, I've got a code for free sky+ for new customers (no installation charge either) First person to ask for it can have it, and then I can get 50 quid M&S vouchers!

Hey everyone. could do with a code. looking to get sky installed.
Thanks

Hello everyone. I am new to hotukdeals.i can do with a code. i am looking to get sky installed. So you will get M&S vouchers
Thanks

vsbaskaran;1680964

Hello everyone. I am new to hotukdeals.i can do with a code. i am … Hello everyone. I am new to hotukdeals.i can do with a code. i am looking to get sky installed. So you will get M&S vouchersThanks

hi, ive got a code - so if you need then p.m me - joe
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Printer help please.24
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch33
    3. Amazon account for Alexa only44
    4. Charge Back From A Betting Account66

See more discussions