Groups

SKY help please.

I'm thinking of getting SKY just so my son can watch this year's Ashes series. Which Sports channel is it on please?

23 Comments

sky sports 1 usually

Original Poster

Thank you :thumbsup:

Wow, that's going to be one expensive Ashes !
    12 month min contract

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5685090

Wow, that's going to be one expensive Ashes !12 month min contract

I know but he is mad about cricket. He still watches the last series he got on dvd!

If you have a Sky subscription, you should be able to take out the Sports package on a monthly basis....

Original Poster

Xb0xGuru;5685135

If you have a Sky subscription, you should be able to take out the Sports … If you have a Sky subscription, you should be able to take out the Sports package on a monthly basis....

We don't have Sky at all. I've just looked though and think I can get it for approx £37 per month with no installation or set up fee and an extra box for the bedroom and Quidco!

scabbers;5685202

We don't have Sky at all. I've just looked though and think I can get it … We don't have Sky at all. I've just looked though and think I can get it for approx £37 per month with no installation or set up fee and an extra box for the bedroom and Quidco!

That's nearly £450 !
    For one tournament !

WTF !

scabbers;5685202

We don't have Sky at all. I've just looked though and think I can get it … We don't have Sky at all. I've just looked though and think I can get it for approx £37 per month with no installation or set up fee and an extra box for the bedroom and Quidco!

YGPM

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5685234

That's nearly £450 !For one tournament !WTF !

He'd watch some footie too and I do have 2 others so may be worth getting...they've wanted Sky for ages anyway. But does sound mad when you put it like that!

Banned

You might have to wait a few weeks to get it installed as well

you dont have to have the sports all year round you cna downgrade the package

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;5685272

You might have to wait a few weeks to get it installed as well

Could get it by 17th July.

Banned

Oh not as long as I thought. I'm gonna get sky HD so can't wait to see the ashes with that but was afraid it'd be longer wait. Just waiting to hear whether im allowed put a dish up the building

they started doing it where you can watch it on your comp. there's been adverts on. not sure of the contracts and what not though.

Original Poster

kj23;5685975

they started doing it where you can watch it on your comp. there's been … they started doing it where you can watch it on your comp. there's been adverts on. not sure of the contracts and what not though.

You still have to be a SKY subscriber though.

scabbers;5685999

You still have to be a SKY subscriber though.

ok, there's an option for non sky subscribers so i thought otherwise.

Original Poster

Hmm...not sure about that.

scabbers;5687274

Hmm...not sure about that.

what aren't you sure about?

Original Poster

I'm not sure whether you can watch it if you don't subscribe to Sky.

Original Poster

I've just done a search and you're right...you can watch online..you DON'T have to subscribe to Sky tv but you subscribe to Sky Player. Would be around £17 per month for the Entertainment and Sports channels.

There are always places that you can stream it online for free.
    The quality may not be as good as a tv ( although there may be some high quality streams!)

myp2p.eu/com…d=&

Original Poster

Jetpac;5687850

There are always places that you can stream it online for free.The … There are always places that you can stream it online for free.The quality may not be as good as a tv ( although there may be some high quality streams!)http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=cricket

I can't get anything through that link...do you have any more please?

atdhe.net/

youl be able to watch it there

its not listed yet as its not started tho

just look down the list and click on cricket when it starts
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99