Groups
    EXPIRED

Sky: Keep current offer for 5 years (which for me is 75% off movies and sport)

Just had a rather nice letter from sky today, stating that I can keep my current 75% off everything which I'm coming to the end of for 5 years. "No catch, now new contract, no need to call" any one else had this?
    Checked mysky and it's legit bills to March show the discounted price, although my free fibre offer ends soon.

8 Comments

Been posted a few times already . I'll wait to see if I get the offer (and read the T&Cs ) before commenting .

Sky are ridiculously desperate at the moment!

I got the letter on Saturday and I'm on 50% off but will still cancell when footy finishes.

batezy_1984

Sky are ridiculously desperate at the moment!

May be a takeover seems imminent.

been paying £70 a month for 8 years now, rang them today they said they cant do anything for me, they can give me fibre broadband for half the price, which i declined due to them putting me into a 12 month contract if i take it.

all i have is Sky entertainment + Sports = £55
    unlimited broadband = £5 with Sky Anytime
    line rental + talk anytime.= £17 but discounted to £10.
    Edited by: "hasj2" 28th Nov 2016

hasj2

been paying £70 a month for 8 years now, rang them today they said they … been paying £70 a month for 8 years now, rang them today they said they cant do anything for me, they can give me fibre broadband for half the price, which i declined due to them putting me into a 12 month contract if i take it.all i have is Sky entertainment + Sports = £55unlimited broadband = £5 with Sky Anytimeline rental + talk anytime.= £17 but discounted to £10.

So cancel like the rest of us have.​

stoney73

So cancel like the rest of us have.​

Poster is correct, cancel then rejoin after 5 minutes at a much reduced rate... question is can you do without Sky for 5 minutes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s11
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal11
      3. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!56
      4. Beer experts help required!46

See more discussions