Sky Kids Entertainment for Free (Existing Customers) for 1 month

Posted 5th Dec 2019
I've just checked my sky online and the tv package for kids entertainment was free. So it's worth checking if you have a sky TV subscription
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Only for 1 month, then £5/month
7 Comments
SamDude05/12/2019 19:45

Yep and you can’t cancel online you have to call up,then after 15 mins of waiting to get through be subjected to the usual sales tripe where they will try to sell you every package before eventually being allowed to cancel... Never again!!!!!
chridt05/12/2019 20:08

Yep and you can’t cancel online you have to call up,then after 15 mins of w …Yep and you can’t cancel online you have to call up,then after 15 mins of waiting to get through be subjected to the usual sales tripe where they will try to sell you every package before eventually being allowed to cancel... Never again!!!!!

Lol
SamDude05/12/2019 19:45

Dam it so annoying that it's only for a month, would never if signed up had I known.
What’s more annoying is it states a 30 day contract so after 30 days the contract ends so that should be that,But Sky have it in the T&Cs that it auto renews unless you give them notice to not renew....
Don’t forget the months notice.
brendanhickey05/12/2019 20:24

Dam it so annoying that it's only for a month, would never if signed up …Dam it so annoying that it's only for a month, would never if signed up had I known.

Should've searched previous threads on here. Waste of time signing up for this
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions