Groups

SKY line rental increase 1st March - whats the best deals with cashback for broadband ?

As topic, we are all going to get 30 days notice soon of another Sky line rental increase so where are we all going to go ?

8 Comments

How do you know there's going to be an increase?

Original Poster

INDUSTRYHATER

How do you know there's going to be an increase?

manandwomen.net/lin…rch

hotukdeals.com/mis…997

Also go to Sky website and bottom of the page

"Here's the legal bit

*Sky Line Rental price will increase on 1 March 2017."

sky.com/sho…lk/

I posted as a deal and it got removed by mods

Banned

seaniboy

I posted as a deal and it got removed by mods

It got removed as you posted it in "deals" & the fact a thread on the subject already exists

I had a letter before christmas from sky saying my sky would be frozen in price for 3 years.

I'm going to the park and make up stories of people walking by and put them in an action film in my mind, then I'll watch some kids play football (assuming I don't get arrested), question is do I cheer the Reds or the blues?

Joey Bloggsy

I'm going to the park and make up stories of people walking by and put … I'm going to the park and make up stories of people walking by and put them in an action film in my mind, then I'll watch some kids play football (assuming I don't get arrested), question is do I cheer the Reds or the blues?

Hi joey, cheer both X)

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

It got removed as you posted it in "deals" & the fact a thread on the … It got removed as you posted it in "deals" & the fact a thread on the subject already exists

And most people dont see it or people would all be talking about exactly what I asked.

summerof76

Hi joey, cheer both X)

Ahoy there Summers, glad you didn't see the 'make sentence game' X)

No fun that way, I have to booo one of them and get angry when they score.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854
      2. I want some backless loafers for men33
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      4. Xbox one region locked codes?22

See more discussions