Sky line to BT line reseller (30 day contract) needed

Found 10th Feb
What line rental providers use BT Wholesale on a 30 day contract ? Need to move away with a line takeover from Sky LLU
Community Updates
AskEntertainment
9 Comments
No-one does 30 day contract on landlines.
googley21 h, 35 m ago

No-one does 30 day contract on landlines.

Erm they do
NowTV but expect setup costs without a minimum term.
So do Relish but i think they're London only or that area.
_-Richie-_11th Feb

I'm sure NowTV is part of Sky so most likely be using the same LLU as Sky already does. Sky LLU is not on the BTOR network hence reason some broadband providers couldn't find my landline number. The landline needs to be completely migrated back to BTOR network which is a pita. Plusnet are on BTOR nework, they also do 30 day contracts but they aren't cheap on setup costs.
_-Richie-_11th Feb

Sky is LLU though on my exchange
veedubjai3 h, 28 m ago

I'm sure NowTV is part of Sky so most likely be using the same LLU as Sky …I'm sure NowTV is part of Sky so most likely be using the same LLU as Sky already does. Sky LLU is not on the BTOR network hence reason some broadband providers couldn't find my landline number. The landline needs to be completely migrated back to BTOR network which is a pita. Plusnet are on BTOR nework, they also do 30 day contracts but they aren't cheap on setup costs.

SSE is via TalkTalk so that options out too
These guys offer 30 day contracts but beware of the extra costs changing from LLU to BTOR which they will charged as new line.

Trouble is, there used to be loads of LLU providers but not anymore since most have been swallowed up in a competitive market chasing the same customers around back & forth.

aquiss.net/pho…tal
aquiss.net/hom…ges

Looks like it's moving between Sky, Plusnet if I can't get any good deals with cashback. Might have to contend with only retention deals if it's the only choice. Might try Plusnet next time.
veedubjai1 h, 10 m ago

These guys offer 30 day contracts but beware of the extra costs changing …These guys offer 30 day contracts but beware of the extra costs changing from LLU to BTOR which they will charged as new line.Trouble is, there used to be loads of LLU providers but not anymore since most have been swallowed up in a competitive market chasing the same customers around back & forth.https://www.aquiss.net/phone_line_rentalhttps://www.aquiss.net/home-broadband-packagesLooks like it's moving between Sky, Plusnet if I can't get any good deals with cashback. Might have to contend with only retention deals if it's the only choice. Might try Plusnet next time.

What a pain just to find a Sky takeover to a BT Wholesaler, Ofcom needs to step in as like you said the competition is gone.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants