Sky Mobile £3 deal ended from Dec18

Posted 17th NovEdited by:"mgk"
The great deal from last Dec £3 per month for 1GB data has expired
My latest bill is now showing £6 for each SIM

Anyone had any success contacting Sky and getting a reduction OR
Recommendations to move to another SIM only?
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
No but my 12gb for £6 ended this month (half price) n now I’m on 10gb for £10.
Do you get email telling you about the end of contract price going up for does it just go up ?
abdul517/11/2019 21:34

Do you get email telling you about the end of contract price going up for …Do you get email telling you about the end of contract price going up for does it just go up ?

no, happened to log on today and it has gone up.
They do however either email or text the amount of the bill...I have 3 contracts so didnt notice until I logged on
mgk17/11/2019 21:46

no, happened to log on today and it has gone up.They do however either …no, happened to log on today and it has gone up.They do however either email or text the amount of the bill...I have 3 contracts so didnt notice until I logged on

I have 2
Don’t know whne I got it
But do pay £3 each
Wonder if they will if I should phone up and see how we move forward
Would like it to stay at £3 each tbh
i've been on 2gb for £3 with sky for some months now as it was on offer. good luck
abdul517/11/2019 21:48

I have 2 Don’t know whne I got it But do pay £3 each Wonder if they will if …I have 2 Don’t know whne I got it But do pay £3 each Wonder if they will if I should phone up and see how we move forward Would like it to stay at £3 each tbh

trivium18/11/2019 05:44

i've been on 2gb for £3 with sky for some months now as it was on offer. …i've been on 2gb for £3 with sky for some months now as it was on offer. good luck

Log on to your accounts - Sky give one bill out so will be able to tell if the offer is finished ...I was surprised that the 12 months had finished already but the bill history is there too.
All you need to do is call sky. That's so simple, your renewing your contract so speak to retentions
Misslovely18/11/2019 09:10

All you need to do is call sky. That's so simple, your renewing your …All you need to do is call sky. That's so simple, your renewing your contract so speak to retentions

Did you get it for £3 again?
mgk18/11/2019 11:58

Did you get it for £3 again?

I haven't renewed yet, next year but I'm sure if people renew again they will get some kind of discount
Managed to get another 12 months for £3
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions