Sky mobile 50% deal ended .Best way to get it reinstated

Posted 9th Mar
My Sky 50% deal has ended so I tried sms chat but they said I had to call to speak to retention dept.
Any suggestions to get the 50% deal ?
I have found live chat but it is busy.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Mine was already loaded & ready when I looked on the app (10gb for £5)- have you looked at your mobile package & followed the process of changing it? It’ll give you 20gb for £x etc but scroll down to 10gb & it should hopefully say a fiver
SMS chat is appalling and is no help whatsoever
Edited by: "shelliebish" 9th Mar
Call them they will honour again if you kick up a fuss.
I did for a sky sim for a family member
I have 2 sims on 3Gb for £6 @50% so £3 each and a 3rd sim on 100mb for £4 -£3 so £1.
Thanks
Edited by: "simonvf400" 9th Mar
You need to phone them and speak to mobile retentions, 8:45am - 8pm. They can probably put you on any of the current tariffs from their website, with 50% discount. It’ll be a new 12 month contract for each SIM changed. Then wait for new rates to come up and switch online or on app.
Phone them I got my £3 deal reinstated without hassle
Phoned up today and spoke to retentions. Said he would reapply 50% but when he tried it would not work as the 3Gb is not a currant deal.The best he could offer was 10% .Then he suggested moving to a currant deal and then he could apply the 50%.
So have been moved to 1Gb @50% so paying £3. I am hoping data deals will come along and I will be able to upgrade again to more Gb.
Also I joined the VIP promo but can not access it on the app .Any one else having trouble?
Thanks
Doug_09/03/2020 21:43

You need to phone them and speak to mobile retentions, 8:45am - 8pm. They …You need to phone them and speak to mobile retentions, 8:45am - 8pm. They can probably put you on any of the current tariffs from their website, with 50% discount. It’ll be a new 12 month contract for each SIM changed. Then wait for new rates to come up and switch online or on app.

simonvf40010/03/2020 20:31

Phoned up today and spoke to retentions. Said he would reapply 50% but …Phoned up today and spoke to retentions. Said he would reapply 50% but when he tried it would not work as the 3Gb is not a currant deal.The best he could offer was 10% .Then he suggested moving to a currant deal and then he could apply the 50%.So have been moved to 1Gb @50% so paying £3. I am hoping data deals will come along and I will be able to upgrade again to more Gb.Also I joined the VIP promo but can not access it on the app .Any one else having trouble?Thanks

Same
But I ended the call with I’ll let them know
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants