Sky Mobile - 8GB a month plan for £5 a month - Retentions / Existing Customers

Posted 27th Nov
I just called Sky Mobile to cancel my sim plans as my offer period had ended, and I was offered the 8GB plan for just £5 a month!

They had to move my plans to the 3GB for £6 a month plan initially to then activate the half price offer, before then immediately changing me to the 8GB plan, which is currently on offer for £10 a month. Combining with the half price offer, this takes it to £5 a month which is fantastic!

Potentially existing customers / retentions offer only, but worth a call!
Good luck, hope I can help someone.
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
39142746-X6nyB.jpg
My bill breakdown for my two sims
Let’s hope I can stay on my current plan for my sims at £3 each come March
Are you a sky tv customer? My kids sims are with sky and coming to an end and they get the same 8gb plan for £7.50 currently so if I can drop to £5 that’d be nice. I might even drop one phone lower since I’ve always loads of data in the bank
toonsquirel27/11/2019 17:56

Are you a sky tv customer? My kids sims are with sky and coming to an end …Are you a sky tv customer? My kids sims are with sky and coming to an end and they get the same 8gb plan for £7.50 currently so if I can drop to £5 that’d be nice. I might even drop one phone lower since I’ve always loads of data in the bank

Try the app you can see discount there
Tried for this through Messenger, they wouldn't even entertain it - price was £10 and no negotiation whatsoever
Currently on sky text trying to get this deal told them a friend of mine has this so I would like them to provide the same service for me fingers crossed 🤞.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions