Groups

Sky + movies activate...??

hi a question do u know how long it takes sky to activate the movies when you call them up and upgrade, which is what ive done 3 months for £1, i found the info on here, but not sure when it will come on, thanks:)

9 Comments

Anything upto 4 hours. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks for that at least i know i wont be able to see a film tonight cheers

bubbles70

thanks for that at least i know i wont be able to see a film tonight … thanks for that at least i know i wont be able to see a film tonight cheers

It may be quicker..............try rebooting your box as well.

Syzable

Yes, thats what we did when we upgraded our package, and when we put it back on the extra channels were there

Original Poster

how do i do that, ? i did turn it off at the plug, also i pulled out my card.... oh yeah another thing do i need it to be be connected to the phone line for it to work.. thanks

Banned

Syzable

might be quicker getting the cineworld £10. 99 a month card much better than re hashed movies on sky :x

bubbles70

how do i do that, ? i did turn it off at the plug, also i pulled out my … how do i do that, ? i did turn it off at the plug, also i pulled out my card.... oh yeah another thing do i need it to be be connected to the phone line for it to work.. thanks

No as the signal comes from the dish. :thumbsup:

Banned

Syzable

No as the signal comes from the dish. :thumbsup:

DOH!!:giggle:

Original Poster

sorry that was my blond moment, but i just thought id ask, and yeah you might be right there arnt many good films on sky at the mo.... but well a quid is ok to pay
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …137325
      2. Your dream gaming set up?816
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764522
      4. What is flamedeer??3047

See more discussions