Found 27th Dec 2016
I have Sky Q and would like to know how much it would cost to upgrade to Sky multi room for an additional 3 TVs. As far as I can work out, this costs £12.50 a month + £99 per box (the first one is free). Any ideas if I can get this any cheaper?

Also, does anyone have Youview from Plusnet? Any good? Also, can you get Sky channels?

1. Ask
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sky
10 Comments

buy a cheap box off ebay or off here. people sell them all the time for £20-£30

also every so often sky do a promotion £5 per multi screen

The only people who can answer your question is Sky. I would assume they will have a New Year sale so may be worth waiting until them. As the SkyQ boxes are owned by Sky I wouldn't consider buying any off eBay or similar places as it's not the sellers property to sell.

Edited by: "robertr" 27th Dec 2016

You can't buy Sky Q multi screen boxes on eBay.

It has to be installed by an engineer.

Doubt you would get an offer anytime soon.

While the main SkyQ box needs to be an engineer install, the mini-boxes don't as all they do is connect wirelessly..
Edited by: "robertr" 27th Dec 2016

Original Poster

Thanks all. I'll wait to see if there are any offers in the new year.

Did me the main box and one small one for other room for £15 pound in a deal 2 weeks ago so worth calling them

djdanj89

You can't buy Sky Q multi screen boxes on eBay.It has to be installed by … You can't buy Sky Q multi screen boxes on eBay.It has to be installed by an engineer. Doubt you would get an offer anytime soon.

​are you saying you not use a sky hd+ box as the sky multiscreen? because I have sky q and sky hd+. he asked for the cheapest way to get sky in 3 rooms and I give it him. you can buy any sky box and pair any sky card together. when I move into a flat my sky q box didn't work on the community dish and I even paired a sky q card with a sky hd box you are not locked into using the sky q mini boxes.

you might want to check if it will work for you as the other sky boxes use feeds on the main box that will reduce what you can record and watch at same time

I was told you can not have sky q and sky +hd as they are a different service ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera22
    2. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.022
    3. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?54
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88

See more discussions