Groups

sky multiroom

hi im an existing sky customer ut looking to get standard sky box extra for multiroom offer. but dont want to pay 30 quid setup. anyone know if this is possible please?

thank you

5 Comments

Is £30 really that much? Your going to be paying £10 a month anyway when it is installed.
    If your on a high package then they might waive the fee.

Original Poster

no its not but if you can get it free then may aswell

yeah i know 10 pm not bad

and i only pay 11.50 pm for all entertainment package

sarahjane1988;8350205

no its not but if you can get it free then may aswell :)yeah i know 10 pm … no its not but if you can get it free then may aswell :)yeah i know 10 pm not badand i only pay 11.50 pm for all entertainment package

I hear ya, anything you can get for free is always better!
    I'd phone them up and say your interested in multiroom but not a fan of the £30 setup fee, and keep on that you would go for it if there wasn't a setup fee. Might have to speak to a couple of advisors before you get somewhere though.

best of luck.

I would phone up and ask them what they have to keep you, as virgin called and offered you a cracking deal. The only thing you see is multi room and HD, what deals are there, as virgin are offering it all to you etc etc.

Works for me, ''you dont ask, you dont get''

Original Poster

they have said they will give me multiroom for £5 a month for a year but have to pay £60 set up fee. i thought it was £30 for some reason. but hey ho.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2598
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543739
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767125
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114452

See more discussions