Groups

Sky Multiroom Cashback, deals, expierences?

I am looking to get sky multiroom in my sons room, as i am an exsisting customer it will cost 49 pound then £10 a month...

Isit possible to earn cashback as my son is a new customer and the monthly fee will be coming from his debit account?

Anyone had any experieve of trying to haggle/threaten sky to achieve a better deal?

11 Comments

this meeds to be moved to misc my friend :thumbsup:

Original Poster

*roosterpots*;6168314

this meeds to be moved to misc my friend :thumbsup:

my bad, im new, can you explain how i can do this?

Your son is not a new customer, you are merely adding an extra feature to your own account. If your son was a new customer he would be paying himself, with a completely seperate agreement not linked to yours in any way.

EDIT: Meaning he pays the £17 + any channel packages he wants, just like you do.

Original Poster

If I have sky sports downstairs, does that mean he will get it upstairs? with the multiroom offer?

is the sky multiroom £10 per room?

Original Poster

I think so, I believe its £49 for sky HD box, with free installation as an exsisting customer. and then an addition £9.75 per month.

What I'm not sure about is whether the Box in the multiroom, has every channel I have downstairs such as Sky Sports, for no additional costs? Just still paying the £9.75?

parsons14;6168362

If I have sky sports downstairs, does that mean he will get it upstairs? … If I have sky sports downstairs, does that mean he will get it upstairs? with the multiroom offer?

He'll get the same channels as you do

Original Poster

jeany123;6168484

He'll get the same channels as you do

OK thanks, any one know of any cashback deals, or ways to attempt to get price down etc?

With Sky Multiroom, you never have to miss any of the quality entertainment you love. Whether the whole family is enjoying a film in the front room, or Dad's relaxing in the study with his favourite musicians, with Sky Multiroom you can watch all the channels you already enjoy with Sky TV in another room, for just £9.75 a month (additional box cost and set-up applies).

Taken from the sky multiroom site

parsons14;6168507

OK thanks, any one know of any cashback deals, or ways to attempt to get … OK thanks, any one know of any cashback deals, or ways to attempt to get price down etc?

They were offering half price multi room subscription a while back - not sure if it still available, if you were in a digital switchover area they would half the subscription.

we just got a hd box and our sky+ moved to the kids room for multiroom, hd box was free, install was free, and we paying half price for 6 months too. Our account was accidently cancelled by an overzealous phone operative the month before tho, so i think we got a fair deal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?914
      2. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11

See more discussions