Found 24th Jan 2011
I had sky multiroom installed today and I ordered the sky hd box for my room, anyway they installed and took the sky + box from downstairs and installed in my room & the hd box in the lounge, why would this be when I ordered it for the other room?
Would of queried myself but I'm at work and my mum had no idea!
Also could I just go home and switch them around and it be working okay? Cheers!!

1. Misc
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Sky
7 Comments

If you order multiroom HD they'll put the HD box as the 'main' one, in your case the one in the lounge and then relocate the Sky+ box.

You can swap the boxes over, but if you ever cancel multiroom it'll be your lounge that loses Sky rather than your room, as the main box will be in your room (if you see what I mean).

Original Poster

I understand now, so if I swapped there won't be a problem? Thanks for your help

*katie*

I understand now, so if I swapped there won't be a problem? Thanks for … I understand now, so if I swapped there won't be a problem? Thanks for your help

Nah, as long as you leave the same viewing card in the same box, it should be fine.

Original Poster

Great thanks so much for your help x

If you cancel multi room they ask you which box you want to carry on using, just cancelled ours as we just did'nt use it.

I had to read out the number on the skycard from the relevant box.

Banned

Yeah theres no problem at all - just swap them.

midlands - they ask you now anyway.

vibeone

Yeah theres no problem at all - just swap them.midlands - they ask you … Yeah theres no problem at all - just swap them.midlands - they ask you now anyway.

Ah fair enough, didn't know that
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247557
    2. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1010
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769192
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52222801

See more discussions