Groups

sky news, alert at heathrow, terrorist on plane?

getting so upset about this, when will it all end. nobody hurt thank god

75 Comments

i dont think it will ever end. there is going to be more of this stuff time and time again

it's a good job you weren't around in the 80's and 90's when terrorists were lobbing mortars into the pm's back garden, you'd have been a quivering mess.

Got A Link For This New Item ?

Thanks!

Supermod

Plane is still grounded isnt it?

Thanks!

ants97;7478550

it's a good job you weren't around in the 80's and 90's when terrorists … it's a good job you weren't around in the 80's and 90's when terrorists were lobbing mortars into the pm's back garden, you'd have been a quivering mess.

another few metres and we would have had a new PM

Banned

I am getting a bit paranoid.

I was shopping in Manchester today and I felt quite nervous.

I know it was bombed in 1996 but it does make you very wary all this news.

not much detail yet but Im not seeing this as a terrorist threat-a "verbal threat?" sounds like a drunken idiot to me-could be wrong tho.

some idiot made a dumb remark by sounds of it

There are terrorism scares on planes daily. Only reported in the media now because of the current trial.

Banned

magicbeans;7478678

I think they should be shot to make an example of them :-D

20/12/2012

Banned

magicbeans;7478678

I have to be very careful when I say hello to my eldest.

I get very dubious looks when I call "Hi Jack" at the airport!

Whats a Moslem??

choc1969;7478679

There are terrorism scares on planes daily. Only reported in the media … There are terrorism scares on planes daily. Only reported in the media now because of the current trial.

yep-this is looking like sky making a mountain out of a molehill-its like those idiots who make jokes about bombs at airport security and then get rushed by armed police-this sounds like nothing to me.

why would al quaeda or similar target a london-dubai flight?

taswir1;7478700

watch it mate, a bad apple in a bunch dosent make all muslims bad, most … watch it mate, a bad apple in a bunch dosent make all muslims bad, most muslims are law abiding.

he is taking the p

he is a muslim himself....

skusey;7478715

Whats a Moslem??

dunno thats what i was thinking

guv;7478710

I have to be very careful when I say hello to my eldest.I get very … I have to be very careful when I say hello to my eldest.I get very dubious looks when I call "Hi Jack" at the airport!

oh lawd

oh its gone

DLM;7478690

I think they should be shot to make an example of them :-D

haha.... not too extreme!

guv;7478710

I have to be very careful when I say hello to my eldest.I get very … I have to be very careful when I say hello to my eldest.I get very dubious looks when I call "Hi Jack" at the airport!

like that one!:p

DLM;7478621

I am getting a bit paranoid.I was shopping in Manchester today and I felt … I am getting a bit paranoid.I was shopping in Manchester today and I felt quite nervous.I know it was bombed in 1996 but it does make you very wary all this news.

If everybody went around worried nobody would leave their houses, and the majority of accidents happen within the home, so you'd be screwed.
    Also that was the IRA who bombed the shopping centres, terrorism has always been around in every religion and country, it's just that most recently it has involved muslims, in 10-20 years it'll be another religion...

ilovepink;7478731

oh its gone

report button does work then!!

Banned

skusey;7478728

oh lawd

magicbeans;7478741

like that one!:p

It wasn't joke! :?

MosLem= American way of saying Muslim.

WTF? This is only a verbal threat, this is not terrorism, the plane has even taken off.
    Talk about paranoia
    Wasted precious bandwidth viewing this pointless thread.

Banned

MarzBarz;7478758

Did you get away with that post? (Obviously I didnt report - but I bet there were loads!)

guv;7478752

It wasn't joke! :?

seriously it is dodgy what u say/do now....esp if ur asian... cant blame them though...few idiots have messed it up!

MarzBarz;7478758

To be fair mate, that was a pretty pathetic thing to post.

DarkKnight;7478767

WTF? This is only a verbal threat, this is not terrorism, the plane has … WTF? This is only a verbal threat, this is not terrorism, the plane has even taken off.Talk about paranoiaWasted precious bandwidth viewing this pointless thread.

its good though cos its not a joke and he shouldnt be doing that

skusey;7478795

To be fair mate, that was a pretty pathetic thing to post.

Why thank you

what if he greeted his son and asked him what time it was?

'hi jack, time?'

feel sorry for other passengers

Banned

MunkiMadz;7478744

If everybody went around worried nobody would leave their houses, and the … If everybody went around worried nobody would leave their houses, and the majority of accidents happen within the home, so you'd be screwed.Also that was the IRA who bombed the shopping centres, terrorism has always been around in every religion and country, it's just that most recently it has involved muslims, in 10-20 years it'll be another religion...

I know I shouldn't be bothered by it.

Sometimes it crosses my mind though, unfortunately.

magicbeans;7478835

what if he greeted his son and asked him what time it was?'hi jack, time?'

Or maybe he was complimenting someone.
    As in.

"Wow, she da bomb yo"

MarzBarz;7478805

Why thank you

fair enough, glad you find racism funny.:thumbsup:

DarkKnight;7478855

Or maybe he was complimenting someone. As in."Wow, she da bomb yo"

or.....does my bomb look big in this?:thumbsup:

MarzBarz;7478758

Oh! You’re an American; I thought you were a retard. :-D

magicbeans;7478835

what if he greeted his son and asked him what time it was?'hi jack, time?'

Then he should be arrested for not being able to construct proper spoken sentances. :w00t:

Banned

MunkiMadz;7478866

Then he should be arrested for not being able to construct proper spoken … Then he should be arrested for not being able to construct proper spoken sentances. :w00t:

The police would be very busy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …88152
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions