Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Sky NOWTV Sports Pass

Posted 19th Jan
Hi does anyone have a spare sky sports pass that they don't need, would appreciate it to watch the Liverpool Vs Man Utd game today. Thanks.

Please PM if you do have, I am sure I will be slower than most to see it if posted publicly. Thanks Again.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Don’t know how you feel about the mobile pass for nowtv sports, but I bought a month mobile pass yesterday (from eBay for £3.50). I activated and then cancelled straight away and nowtv offered me 3 extra months of mobile pass for £1 per month. I now have the sports mobile pass until the end of the season for £6.50 in total - if you don’t mind watching on phone it’s a good deal
Hipppppooooo19/01/2020 10:19

Don’t know how you feel about the mobile pass for nowtv sports, but I b …Don’t know how you feel about the mobile pass for nowtv sports, but I bought a month mobile pass yesterday (from eBay for £3.50). I activated and then cancelled straight away and nowtv offered me 3 extra months of mobile pass for £1 per month. I now have the sports mobile pass until the end of the season for £6.50 in total - if you don’t mind watching on phone it’s a good deal

I did have the two months worth mobile sports pass for £1 which has come to an end Thanks for the advice.
I can you a 40% off code for a month
adamderak19/01/2020 12:27

I can you a 40% off code for a month

I will pass, but thanks very much for offering.
If you have sky its free on sky one.
deleted2100705
st8mike19/01/2020 14:40

No just the burnley game is
st8mike19/01/2020 14:40

I read this on the other thread, i've stopped sky services for a while now but hopefully this info will be helpful to others
deleted2100705
supergirl219/01/2020 11:04

Explain or link or cost please thank you

I pay 9 quid a month , every single uk channel also all US channels and more , hd ..some 4k.. you can get cheaper but have tried but very unreliable.. i subscribe to sky just have this in the spare room, google iptv ninja
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants