Sky offer

Posted 27th Sep
Is this a good deal offer from sky, sky q 2tb sports, movies, entertainment, kids & HD, fibre broadband with eve & weekend calls free
install no charge for delivery of router £63 can anyone tell if this is a good deal if so I'll take it.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
If they give it to you online (rather than over the phone) then make sure you Quidco it first (£130 cashback). It works out at approximately £55 a month on a 18 month deal after cashback.

I personally wouldn’t do it. Don’t use sports or movies (get them free using a app for live sports and showbox for movies). Entertainment pack on its own should be between £17 to £22 and fibre broadband is around £20 to £25 cheapest. (If you cashback it, then it’s cheaper).
No one really uses calls on a landline now cause of mobile phone call usage.

I know it might be a hassle getting phone and broadband, a tv package separately but you’ll get a separate cashback deal for each one...greater savings. Rather than bundles!

If you’re purchasing anything online without cashback through Quidco or TCB then you are throwing away a lot of money!
Looks good to me. I'm paying a bit more for 1Tb without the movies.
That looks a good price. How did you get it?

I was looking last night and couldn’t find all that for that price!

Cheers
No! For an extra £6 i get multiroom, anytime calls for free & mini box
Tried online live chat thru tcb & that was £65 with no movies, they norm charge admin & delivery which is about £20 but they wiped that off, best offer I've had off them! Think I'm gonna do it may try & get multiroom on the cheap in a couple of months but not overly fussed on that.
Is this a new customer deal?
So had the sky q 2tb box installed today £63 a month no charges at all get all channels with that including eve & weekend calls plus top broadband. Only thing I couldn't get was multiroom in that deal which I might get at a later date!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants