Found 24th Jan 2008
Has anyone got any deals for new customers to Sky+ ?

If I use Quidco I can fingers crossed get £130 back, but wondered if there were any additional deals out there. Recommend a friend maybe?

Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sky
3 Comments

i just saw th reccomend a friend thing for vouchers.
ring and ask hun it cant hurt.

I just want SKY+ but don't want to pay Sky's prices!! Anyone know if there are any cheaper ways? I already have sky.

I was hoping to recommend a friend when the last offer was on but couldn't find anyone who wanted it.. :-(

kAREN-ANGEL;1499010

I just want SKY+ but don't want to pay Sky's prices!! Anyone know if … I just want SKY+ but don't want to pay Sky's prices!! Anyone know if there are any cheaper ways? I already have sky.I was hoping to recommend a friend when the last offer was on but couldn't find anyone who wanted it.. :-(

If you are out of contract try calling to 'cancel'. Once through to cancellations they will ask you why you are cancelling - say that you work shifts and are missing all of your fav programmes, and virgin are giving you a V+ box free for joining as they know you are currently with sky. If they offer you a reduced sky+ box say that you havent really got the money after christmas, which is why the virgin offer sounds so good - they should offer it free
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking to travel from belfast44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?77
    3. Nintendo switch browser11
    4. Driving anxiety.2949

See more discussions