Expired

Sky On Demand Vanished

Found 21st Apr 2013
Has anybody else's On Demand from Sky vanished? Mine has disappeared along with Iplayer etc????
Community Updates
AskSkyVanish
13 Comments
Not sure but check if your ethernet cable is plugged in (the one to your router)
Mine seems to have gone too
Your Sky+ HD box is unable to connect to your broadband router.

But I do have a IP address to it
Original Poster
Thanks for respondin, We dont have it plugged in to the router, we have a wireless box on top of the sky box which connects to our router - just yesterday when we went to watch Corrie, couldnt find it on demand
Original Poster
Hi AJ
I dont get that message, I just cannot see my on demand services including iplayer, soaps etc. I can see ON demand movies though which is strange!
working fine here, try rebooting the box
Ashley, I got that when I went into the Sky Store menu for instance
It now says There are no programmes of this type
Original Poster
AJ Thats what mine says, very strange!!!!! Need to get on the phone to sky i think
Have you rebooted the router and/or sky box?
helpforum.sky.com/t5/…728

I'll do mine later on :- )
Mine does aswell. I have just installed multiroom. The main box seems ok, my new multiroom box isn't showing any thing.
Check in "options" "customise" that on demand showcase/network connection etc is on
vinsona85

Mine does aswell. I have just installed multiroom. The main box seems ok, … Mine does aswell. I have just installed multiroom. The main box seems ok, my new multiroom box isn't showing any thing.

Phone sky and ask them to activate it .
Mine is a day behind where it should be listings-wise. It thinks today is yesterday on itv player (trying to watch britains got talent) =/
Original Poster
Sorted - it wasnt showing our connection to our broadband, it was showing the nearby connections, so once we selected our own router - it was sorted, thanks for all your help and comments guys and gals.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions