Sky online chat link

Posted 18th Oct
Why is it so hard to find online chat links for certain companies? Does anyone know if sky have one? I'm querying my last bill as its more than it should be.

Also does anyone have any latest tips on haggling with sky for a better deal. Im paying £42 a month with sports and 1 multi room (not sky q)
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
The route and availability depends on your services. Drill through applicable options from sky.com/hel…sky
AndyRoyd18/10/2019 09:50

The route and availability depends on your services. Drill through …The route and availability depends on your services. Drill through applicable options from https://www.sky.com/help/articles/contacting-sky

Yeah I couldn't find one looking through them. I just wondered if there was a standard link, not to worry.

Im guessing the best way to haggle is still cancelling and hoping for a call back?
PHILREC7718/10/2019 09:54

Yeah I couldn't find one looking through them. I just wondered if there …Yeah I couldn't find one looking through them. I just wondered if there was a standard link, not to worry.Im guessing the best way to haggle is still cancelling and hoping for a call back?

"Live chat is no longer available" Dec 2018:
helpforum.sky.com/t5/…705
I only ever contact them through Facebook messenger now.
I love it it's so much faster and easier if I'm in work I can reply when I want as well.
Just type sky in the search and make sure they have the blue tick.
PHILREC7718/10/2019 09:54

Yeah I couldn't find one looking through them. I just wondered if there …Yeah I couldn't find one looking through them. I just wondered if there was a standard link, not to worry.Im guessing the best way to haggle is still cancelling and hoping for a call back?

They replaced live chat with a service called 'Message Us'. Live chat with Sky was a disaster as they never hired enough employees to meet demand so there was always a massive queue or it was always busy. Message Us is like text message, you can contact them via Facebook Messenger or via the Sky website. Once they connect you to an agent it's like live chat, but you can stop talking at any time and pick up the conversation later (perhaps more comparable to texting).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants