Sky or BT? TV+Broadband package

Posted 2nd Jan
Hi all! I cannot decide between BT and Sky, always have been with Virgin but moved recently and they cannot provide cable service to the new house, looking for good speeds and decent TV package, don't want spend more than £50-60/month, any advise please
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Sky over BT any day
I thought BT provides better/quicker broadband?
BT are the devil
Depends if you want films & sports
speed and reliability is a main concern, sport would be good addition but I can always stream it through android box
hint02/01/2020 18:00

speed and reliability is a main concern, sport would be good addition but …speed and reliability is a main concern, sport would be good addition but I can always stream it through android box

OK, from my experience you should join sky. For 2 reasons. We change between SKY & BT at each contract end & do this via quidco & have done so for years. We have never had issues with broadband other than a delayed transfer by 24hrs. On the other hand although we have only had a couple of issues with BT when things go wrong they tend to go catastrophically wrong. IE a small problem/issue tends to be long & drawn out & that fits in with most negative reviews of BT.

Cashback via Quidco is currently up to £115 for Sky. You can get up to a 57mbs supply for about £29 & you can add what TV package you want. Although with TV the minimum is about £51. If you want sports its £22 extra.

But whoever you chose use a cashback site.
Are you with sky? If so would you send me a recommend a friend code, both of us will get £100 preloaded card
hint02/01/2020 18:57

Are you with sky? If so would you send me a recommend a friend code, both …Are you with sky? If so would you send me a recommend a friend code, both of us will get £100 preloaded card

Will do so & inbox you. Give me an hour. I have to wait for the email & have got to pick on of the kids up now
No worries, will inbox you
I also go Between sky and BT and I find BT far far better. No drop outs with BT and speed is consistent. Sky is not so reliable and if you have a problem with sky broadband the customer service is now awful. Unfortunately sky have gone very downhill.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions