Found 20th Feb
Anyone recent experience of both ? Freeview Lite means I need a better option. £20 or £22, not much in it.

Thanks

10 Comments

What is Sky original? Sky Q is now the standard-you dont pay extra for it.

Original Poster

Rich069

What is Sky original? Sky Q is now the standard-you dont pay extra for it.

The entry level channel bundle - would be reactivating Sky+ HD box, not that Sky are willing to discount the £22 entry for no new Q box the smarmy monkeys!

I have mix tv as part of a bundle. It's a good variety which has increased over the past few years to include fox and comedy central which we're happy with but the advantage with sky is sky Atlantic. virgin has cartoon network in their package which isn't in sky I think. If I was in your shoes though and didn't need broadband with virgin I would get now tv passes, much cheaper for similar channels.

Have you been with Sky before?

If you have they will offer you half price for 12mths (with no contract) as a come back to Sky offer

Original Poster

sherbolton

I have mix tv as part of a bundle. It's a good variety which has … I have mix tv as part of a bundle. It's a good variety which has increased over the past few years to include fox and comedy central which we're happy with but the advantage with sky is sky Atlantic. virgin has cartoon network in their package which isn't in sky I think. If I was in your shoes though and didn't need broadband with virgin I would get now tv passes, much cheaper for similar channels.

I don't have broadband for Now TV, although £29 for all three at Virgin 'Player' bundle. Sky Atlantic not too fussed about. I guess for catchup I'm better with Virgin as no broadband needed.

Original Poster

Uridium

Have you been with Sky before?If you have they will offer you half price … Have you been with Sky before?If you have they will offer you half price for 12mths (with no contract) as a come back to Sky offer

Yes. They offered ziltch, even thought I got a letter saying they would. ?

seaniboy

Yes. They offered ziltch, even thought I got a letter saying they would. ?

What offers does this page give you?
secure.sky.com/mys…nav

Original Poster

Uridium

What offers does this page give … What offers does this page give you?https://secure.sky.com/mysky-comeback/index?DCMP=ilc-Sky.com-ec-SSWB-mysky-gnav

A error

X) Typical Sky LOL X)

I don't have broadband for Now TV, although £29 for all three at Virgin 'Player' bundle. Sky Atlantic not too fussed about. I guess for catchup I'm better with Virgin as no broadband needed. Hardly any channels over freeview on the player bundle but you're right you don't need broadband for catchup which you do on sky.

If you know someone on virgin you can both get £50 credit if they refer you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions