Sky package

Found 12th Aug 2017
What's best sky package people are being offered to stay ? Due to cancel on 8th September but would prefer to keep

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Would just cancel it and use kodi keep the internet tho

Check the sky 75% off thread on misc

If your pocket allows it, then keep it. If not, first let Sky ring you (or vice versa if they don't first) and stand your ground (say things like "I'm going to leave you" and "I've found a better deal with Virgin etc". If this doesn't work, it's up to you what you want to do. Kodi is always an option(y)

I remember leaving them because bt were cheaper for phone/Internet, she kept trying to convince me to keep the tv package using the kids as a weapon, saying how I won't get the channels for them to be entertained blah blah blah, I told her bluntly I grew up without Sky and I turned out alright... She said thank-you for being a sky customer and we ended the call. Be prepared for a load of spam calls when you do leave sky, in my experience I've had to block more numbers than I have in my phone book!

Just on TV basic + Sky Sports HD and Box Sets . Current pricing about £72 per month . Have been paying £26.80 after haggling last year . Cancelled - they offered same for £34 or £27 without HD > I said charging extra for normal HD (not the current sooper doper Ultra HD) is so 2007 and unacceptable 10 years on !

Immediately on cancelling an offer of 40% off appears on your account but not as good as the 50% offer they offered me on live chat . I'll see what offers I get during my 30 day cancellation period 50 % off seems the norm these days but we'll see .

rogparki12th Aug

Just on TV basic + Sky Sports HD and Box Sets . Current pricing about £72 …Just on TV basic + Sky Sports HD and Box Sets . Current pricing about £72 per month . Have been paying £26.80 after haggling last year . Cancelled - they offered same for £34 or £27 without HD > I said charging extra for normal HD (not the current sooper doper Ultra HD) is so 2007 and unacceptable 10 years on ! Immediately on cancelling an offer of 40% off appears on your account but not as good as the 50% offer they offered me on live chat . I'll see what offers I get during my 30 day cancellation period 50 % off seems the norm these days but we'll see .

Doing the same. They're currently offering me 40% for standard sky and sports pack for £39 (HD) and £30 (no HD). I'm holding out for a better deal especially with the minimum term 18mths. I have now cancelled and will hopefully call back within the 31 days cancellation period.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions