Groups
    EXPIRED

Sky package

I've currently got freeview and now a bit fed up with it - not to mention reception is really bad and keeps cutting out.

Now resigned to getting Sky (had NTL before but not keen) but I have n idea where to start looking for a deal or what it will cost etc - can anyone else help?

3 Comments

go through quidco and get cash back.

Or get a frend to refer you

It has been mentioned elsewhere on here that there is a rumour that Sky will be offering the sky+ boxes free from february,so it may be worth waiting a few weeks.

Other than that,from the leaflet I received the other day,you can get Sky installed free from £15 per month.

there are 6 mixes:knowledge,variety,news and events,kids,style and culture,music.

2 mixes for £15 per month
    4 mixes for £18 per month
    6 mixes for £21 per month

for £34 per month you can also have movies or sports,the full package is £43.50.
    the number to call is 08706 087 914 or you could try 0800 051 2595(not too sure if this works,but try this first as it's free)
    hope this helps:)

Original Poster

Thanks folks - hmm wonder if that rumour is true as hubby really wants sky plus box but I don't want to spend the money on it.

He's also mentioned getting some satellite kit from maplins instead - that is equivalent to freeview .

Think I might wait till February then go through quidco and get £50 back!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Galaxy S644
      2. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots54
      3. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup33
      4. Google assistant notification811

See more discussions