Groups
    EXPIRED

Sky + Package Deals

Just about to take out a 2nd Sky + Contract at another address. Are there any offers floating around at the mo for free Sky+ or alike ?

Thanks

12 Comments

We had a postcard through offering £50 of M&S vouchers fro new subscribers and the referrer and also free Sky+box

Original Poster

DSB;1564020

We had a postcard through offering £50 of M&S vouchers fro new … We had a postcard through offering £50 of M&S vouchers fro new subscribers and the referrer and also free Sky+box

Ohh that sounds good, do you know what the code was you have to quote ?

Thanks

DSB;1564020

We had a postcard through offering £50 of M&S vouchers fro new … We had a postcard through offering £50 of M&S vouchers fro new subscribers and the referrer and also free Sky+box

It will of been a sky+ box OR £50 vouchers each, not both

Not seen this offer for a few weeks, if its not on now though wait and it should be back soon (usually the vouchers)

Original Poster

Any older codes welcome too

if you go though quidco you can get £135 i just got mine for signing my friend up

does anyone know the new code you can use for free skyplus and whether it can be combined with the quidco deal

dont think you can use a sky deal with quidco

Banned

fairy;1588414

dont think you can use a sky deal with quidco

Correct. You can only get it if you contact them direct on the advertsied number.

Ive got 2 of these vouchers if anyone needs a free sky+ box install - but it is only valid to a new customer....so please dont ask if that doesnt apply. (They always check the phone number, name and address when you call!)

guv;1589345

Correct. You can only get it if you contact them direct on the advertsied … Correct. You can only get it if you contact them direct on the advertsied number.Ive got 2 of these vouchers if anyone needs a free sky+ box install - but it is only valid to a new customer....so please dont ask if that doesnt apply. (They always check the phone number, name and address when you call!)

Ditto!

guv;1589345

Correct. You can only get it if you contact them direct on the advertsied … Correct. You can only get it if you contact them direct on the advertsied number.Ive got 2 of these vouchers if anyone needs a free sky+ box install - but it is only valid to a new customer....so please dont ask if that doesnt apply. (They always check the phone number, name and address when you call!)

So what exactly is this deal? Thanks

I,ve got a voucher too if anyone wants one

What about sky+ with HD box ? - One small voucher for free HD box + install would be much appreciated ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1122
      2. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?56
      3. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?513
      4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger89

See more discussions