Groups

Sky Phones Recycling-DO NOT USE THEM!

I would just like to point out to anyone that is thinking of recyling an old phone-DO NOT USE SKY PHONES.

If you look on a recyling compare website, 9 times out of 10 this place will offer you a better price than anyone else. Then when they get your phone (and take 2 weeks to look at it) they offer you a lot less cash (£11 less in my case) due to scratches which you know were not there when you sent the phone!

If you decline this they charge you £12 to send the phone back to you, and if you accept, it takes weeks, even months to get your money.

Im still waiting for my cash so please BEWARE!

5 Comments

Thanks Cara!

I always use fonebank regardless of the price.

Extremely great service and lenient with their rules. always had money within 72 hours.

Fonebank and mazuma are the top 2 for me, never any issues.If you not sure you can check the reviews on TCB for each phone recyling website.

PRB have been brill for me- £3 quidco and £2 for sending it off yourself to a freepost address... They even provide the envelope - you just have to write on it - PLUS they give awesome prices...

my friend used these and had problems then i read the reviews, unbelievable and just enforces the need to research stuff first, we will all do heaps of searching for a good deal and sometimes let ourselves down with the research bit. Op general consensus is to contact the trading standards agencey for that area, they have a dossier although resolution seems hit and miss it seems the best way to go.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions