Groups

Sky pin protection on my movies!!

How do i get it off, so i can watch what i've Sky+? Yes the delightful toddler has picked a random pin protection, so it could be ANYTHING! Anyway of over ruling it?

10 Comments

Ring Sky and they can reset it.

Its the last 4 digits on your viewing card

damn just seen that youve changed it lol.
    Edited by: "MarzBarz" 16th Feb 2011

Original Poster

MarzBarz

Its the last 4 digits on your viewing card :)damn just seen that youve … Its the last 4 digits on your viewing card :)damn just seen that youve changed it lol.

Tried that! Awww do i really have to ring ? Will spend my night on the blimming phone instead of watching films !

Lulu'sMammy

Tried that! Awww do i really have to ring ? Will spend my night on the … Tried that! Awww do i really have to ring ? Will spend my night on the blimming phone instead of watching films !

No, you don't have to............you could always spend the night looking at the pin protection screen instead.

Lulu'sMammy

Tried that! Awww do i really have to ring ? Will spend my night on the … Tried that! Awww do i really have to ring ? Will spend my night on the blimming phone instead of watching films !

you could try from 0001 to 9999, it will take you 10000 tries, plus don't forget you'll have to wait about 15 mins after 3 wrong entries.

its 0000...im pretty sure thats the standard one?

Original Poster

magicbeans

its 0000...im pretty sure thats the standard one?

Nope it's not this time lol! Awwwww am mega ill as well just wanted to chill, will have to do with top gear!

jellybaby22

Can you not sign in to your account online and change it ?? I'm sure I … Can you not sign in to your account online and change it ?? I'm sure I had to do it when my daughter changed ours

Did mine online as well.

From online account details..Reset Pin.

If you've forgotten your set top box PIN, you can reset it online. Just fill in the fields below:

Information
    Resetting your PIN usually takes under two minutes to take effect, please try again if it hasn't worked after four hours.

Enter new PIN number
    Choose a new four-digit PIN, which you'll use to access your Sky box services. Please enter the number in each box marked * before continuing.

*New PIN: (e.g. 1234)

any joy??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions