Groups

Sky Player

Ive got Sky + here at home. And ive got the sky sports channels, but im a bit confused about one thing.

I know that this summer sky had said, " you can watch the ashes for free this summer on sky player when you have a sky sports subscription."

But how does it work after the ashes is done? Can i keep using Sky Player to watch sports channels when I do have a sky sports subscription or would i have to pay to use Sky player?

Its not very clear...

5 Comments

Sky Player gives Live streaming for free to any Sky customers with Multiroom, Broadband Max/Unlimited or Sky Player Multiroom. The Sky Sports channels are free till 1st September for anyone with the Sports subscriptions on their TV package

Original Poster

Thats a bit unfair. I have the sports package. Just because i have no need for their broadband or multiroom

Id like to be able to watch my sky sports anywhere.

Banned

woo i got multiroom!

at my parents house we dnt have multiroom yet we can still watch the sports channels through sky player tried it for the 3rd test worked fine

Original Poster

snapper 11;6080478

at my parents house we dnt have multiroom yet we can still watch the … at my parents house we dnt have multiroom yet we can still watch the sports channels through sky player tried it for the 3rd test worked fine

Its free at the moment til 1st September. I have it for free as well. But the only reason they've done that is for the Ashes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?11
      2. Car park fine UKPC1520
      3. Baby seat hiring car abroad56
      4. Decent VR setup under £120046

See more discussions