Groups

Sky Player

Anyone else find it useless???

Whenever football is on it will never play it, it will constantly buffer.

Glad i dont pay for this shoddy service

7 Comments

Banned

i had this problem but then realised i didnt have the latest service pack......back when the ashes were on

never had a problem since

do you mean the xbox version? I have it on my iphone and find it excellent

Original Poster

casparwhite;8301756

i had this problem but then realised i didnt have the latest service … i had this problem but then realised i didnt have the latest service pack......back when the ashes were onnever had a problem since

Service pack? Any more info please?

Original Poster

barky;8301778

do you mean the xbox version? I have it on my iphone and find it excellent

Xbox and PC, its not my broadband and speed is great.

At the moment im watching it on low quality through PC and its working ok which is great as long as it stays

Thanks for the code once again :-D

Banned

Starr;8301779

Service pack? Any more info please?

yeah i was on vista and must have done a reinstall.... service pack 2 want coming up on auto updates for some reason had to do it manually then it was fine

i was getting better luck through the dodgy ustream uploads tbh before i realised

Original Poster

casparwhite;8301802

yeah i was on vista and must have done a reinstall.... service pack 2 … yeah i was on vista and must have done a reinstall.... service pack 2 want coming up on auto updates for some reason had to do it manually then it was finei was getting better luck through the dodgy ustream uploads tbh before i realised

ok thanks will look into it after the game :thumbsup:

Make sure you've forwarded it on the router as well, maybe best to set whichever you use the most to the DMZ
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1756
      2. Charles Wilson Voucher11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629

See more discussions