Groups

Sky Player Help Needed!

Basically here is the situation - We have sky+ and sky broadband and I would like to get sky tv on my laptop through the sky player

However my dad is the account holder and when he signed up for the sky broadband etc. he was asked for a password etc and email address and has now forgotten them!

It is paid through my mums card and when I went to register myself with a Sky ID it let me but won't let me watch the Sky player as it says I am not a registered sky tv viewer!

Can anyone tell me how I register properly please!!!

All help much appreciated

10 Comments

Banned

you need his password and user name.....then u can register upto 4 computers on it

1 of them can get movies etc as well

You need the viewing card details and maybe the payment details, it shoud then let you set your account to te primary.

Banned

ive never needed any of that paddy and i use my mates sisters account

been doing it since the ashes

Why not ring Sky Customer services and ask them to reset the password.

casparwhite;8470487

ive never needed any of that paddy and i use my mates sisters accountbeen … ive never needed any of that paddy and i use my mates sisters accountbeen doing it since the ashes

Thats what I needed when registering my mothers. Only set it up about 2 or 3 weeks ago

Original Poster

sorted

funnily enough just recieved this email to get sky player free until 14th june. already got it, but anyway her's the link,

skyplayer.sky.com/wat…DTH

ants97;8470621

funnily enough just recieved this email to get sky player free until 14th … funnily enough just recieved this email to get sky player free until 14th june. already got it, but anyway her's the link,http://skyplayer.sky.com/watch/free-live-tv-channels-online/?DCMP=EMC-acqOFFR_DTH

Stumbled upon it a few weeks ago.
    hotukdeals.com/ite…sti

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;8470561

Thats what I needed when registering my mothers. Only set it up about 2 … Thats what I needed when registering my mothers. Only set it up about 2 or 3 weeks ago

was this actually setting it up for the first time on the net?

as when i did it she had already registered so all i needed was username and password and then it instantly adds your ip address on the list providing there is a space(upto 4)

casparwhite;8471314

was this actually setting it up for the first time on the net? as when i … was this actually setting it up for the first time on the net? as when i did it she had already registered so all i needed was username and password and then it instantly adds your ip address on the list providing there is a space(upto 4)

Yeah for the 1st time, if I add another computer it's done automatically. Get a on screen message telling me that this PC has now been added and I can manage them at some url. Only needed the viewing card details the 1st time/on registration. Sky1 is a waste of time on it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions