Expired

Sky Plus for free

Found 13th Jan 2007
Heard that you can get Sky Plus for free now however need to get a Sky Plus box which also heard you can get for free. I know you can get it for introducing a friend however my mates all already have Sky.

Anyone know anything useful about this - tried internet search and can't find anything.

Thanks in advance

6 Comments

Not heard about this! Are you sure, as unless you have the full subscription (£42.50) then you have to pay £10 a month for Sky+.

Why would Sky reward people that are not signed up to the full package?

Just go into Currys, but a pack of batteries for 98p & your eligible for Free Sky+ or 1/2 price HD Box

ChrisUK

Just go into Currys, but a pack of batteries for 98p & your eligible for … Just go into Currys, but a pack of batteries for 98p & your eligible for Free Sky+ or 1/2 price HD Box

What???? Can you tell me more about this please chris

Sure,

They had an offer on of buy a TV for £169 or above & get the offer stated above - then a few weeks ago, they had a big sign up in my local currys saying "Buy anything in this store & get Sky+ for FREE or Sky HD for £149".

I got my mate to go down (he wanted the Sky HD) - buy a pack of batteries for 98p, then enquire about the offer.

He got a date & his HD box for £149 (I think he had to pay for installation as he had recently moved house).

Wow, I really want sky+ too, I wonder if it still works!

Thanks chris

No problem - give your local Currys store a bell
Post a comment
@
    Text