Sky Premier league and EFL channels £18 for existing customers

Posted 27th Aug
Just had pop up on my upgrades that I can get the Sky Sports Premier League channel and the EFL channel for £18. Although this may not sound like a great deal, it does come with the advantage of being able to cancel it at any time, saving you tying yourself into an 18 month contract. To get it add the sky sports premier league channel to your basket and it will apply the discount automatically. The complete sky sports package is £23, but personally I will only watch the football and like the option of stopping it when the season is over. Hopefully this will help someone
Community Updates
7 Comments
Just before lockdown I got offered the entire sports package for this price, so may be worth haggling a bit for anyone interested.
sounds expensive, and a better deal could easily be had
I'd personally hold off as there is a strong possibility all games will be shown on TV for free until fans are allowed back
MonkeyMan9027/08/2020 20:51

I'd personally hold off as there is a strong possibility all games will be …I'd personally hold off as there is a strong possibility all games will be shown on TV for free until fans are allowed back

really? you think that might happen? I feel it would have been announced by now, no?
Mendoza27/08/2020 22:28

really? you think that might happen? I feel it would have been announced …really? you think that might happen? I feel it would have been announced by now, no?

bbc.co.uk/spo…rue
MonkeyMan9027/08/2020 22:35

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/53923865?__twitter_impression=true

It won’t necessarily be free, will it?
They’re just asking for all games to be available live.
rofiquel28/08/2020 10:07

It won’t necessarily be free, will it?They’re just asking for all games to …It won’t necessarily be free, will it?They’re just asking for all games to be available live.

Not sure yet will be interesting to see
Post a comment
@
    Text