Sky Q 2TB + mini box deal + broadband £74 is it worth it?

Posted 15th SepEdited by:"Caroline_1993"
I dont currently have sky Q

TV wise - Im currently paying £36a month for everything. (Box sets, cinema, sports hd, sports etc etc.

I pay £25 a month for super fast broadband including free unlimited calls to mobiles etc.

Ive been offered Sky Q 2TB box with a mini box for free including free installation. Paying £13 a month extra for multi room.

Total package cost for broadband and sky Q will be £74

Is this worth it?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Basically is the facility to have Sky in a second room worth £13 per month to you? If so you are no worse off than before. Bear in mind that you do not own the Sky Q equipment unlike your HD box which is yours to keep.
Depends how much TV you watch probably. I wouldn't pay that much but I barely watch TV and never broadcast TV.
This was posted on the sky thread a couple of days back for 2 multi room boxes £45 for tv. So it depends on what you mean by broadband, too unlimited fibre?
Edited by: "scottishpunter" 15th Sep
scottishpunter15/09/2019 17:00

This was posted on the sky thread a couple of days back for 2 multi room …This was posted on the sky thread a couple of days back for 2 multi room boxes £45 for tv. So it depends on what you mean by broadband, too unlimited fibre?

Yes unlimited fibre
No, you should be paying around £50
Jack-K15/09/2019 17:53

No, you should be paying around £50

No chance!! Point me where you can get SKY Q 2tb box + all the channels, multi-room + super fast fibre broadband for around £50 including unlimited anytime calls. Its not going to happen
I didn’t factor in cinema and sport:S
The interface upgrade is worth that alone.
tomvox15/09/2019 12:55

Basically is the facility to have Sky in a second room worth £13 per month …Basically is the facility to have Sky in a second room worth £13 per month to you? If so you are no worse off than before. Bear in mind that you do not own the Sky Q equipment unlike your HD box which is yours to keep.

i cant see sky wanting back equipment that is 18 month or more old!
leitchyleck16/09/2019 05:16

i cant see sky wanting back equipment that is 18 month or more old!

Not sure what you mean by that. Virgin have used this set up where they own the box since they started. They regularly collect equipment much older than that. Sky only started it with Sky Q. I can’t see any reason why they wouldn’t do the same.
Caroline_199315/09/2019 18:17

No chance!! Point me where you can get SKY Q 2tb box + all the channels, …No chance!! Point me where you can get SKY Q 2tb box + all the channels, multi-room + super fast fibre broadband for around £50 including unlimited anytime calls. Its not going to happen

I pay £63pm for this package and realistically without leaving myself without service probably couldn't do any better. If I'd have left for 3 months I think I could get it for £55.

£74 isn't a bad price for an existing customer upgrading to Q. Just make sure you get Netflix chucked in.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants