Sky Q

Posted 11th Apr
Hi people.
For those that have Sky Q, what are you paying for what package. Just been trying to negotiate my next price for 18 months with the obvious ending... no I’ll leave it thanks. I have all Tv but sports with 1 multi room and no broadband. Cheers
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
sky is very resistant to negotiations i find. the only way to get them to reduce the subscription fee is to leave them and wait for them to call you a couple of months later to make you offers. they like to call your bluff and wait until you have left before they will make you any decent offers.
mutley111/04/2019 21:39

sky is very resistant to negotiations i find. the only way to get them to …sky is very resistant to negotiations i find. the only way to get them to reduce the subscription fee is to leave them and wait for them to call you a couple of months later to make you offers. they like to call your bluff and wait until you have left before they will make you any decent offers.

Yeah I know. Not the first time iv been down this route. Was just trying to find out what others pay so I can get a feel if I’m being mugged off or not.
marshy5111/04/2019 22:39

Yeah I know. Not the first time iv been down this route. Was just trying …Yeah I know. Not the first time iv been down this route. Was just trying to find out what others pay so I can get a feel if I’m being mugged off or not.

you dont need to know what others pay to work out if you are being mugged by sky. i can tell you without this information, that you are. sky is a a total rip off and they will milk you dry if they know you cant leave them.

what they charge each customer is very specific to that customer. there is no standard charge for sky packages as their charging structure is not transparent.
mutley111/04/2019 23:12

you dont need to know what others pay to work out if you are being mugged …you dont need to know what others pay to work out if you are being mugged by sky. i can tell you without this information, that you are. sky is a a total rip off and they will milk you dry if they know you cant leave them.what they charge each customer is very specific to that customer. there is no standard charge for sky packages as their charging structure is not transparent.

Ok cheers but that’s not the info I’m after
I have full package apart from on demand and kids, with broadband, multiroom , UHD etc for £90 a month.
We gave notice last month. Had a call yesterday offering us 50% off all TV, movies, sports and +1 box for 18 months. We declined as I can’t be arsed with all the gumpf on Sky.
After they recently tried to increase my price, I managed to nogotiate a cheaper deal, I have Sky Q and a 2nd box, all content except for Sports and Movies.

I pay :
£13 for Sky Entertainment with a Q box
£13 for a mini Sky Q box (Multi room)
Boxsets are free
HD is free
Sky Kids also free
£26 per month in total
_-Richie-_10 m ago

After they recently tried to increase my price, I managed to nogotiate a …After they recently tried to increase my price, I managed to nogotiate a cheaper deal, I have Sky Q and a 2nd box, all content except for Sports and Movies.I pay :£13 for Sky Entertainment with a Q box£13 for a mini Sky Q box (Multi room)Boxsets are freeHD is freeSky Kids also free £26 per month in total

That’s more like it. So a bit more on top for my movies
No sport or movies
Q box 2tb downstairs and Q box upstairs
£25pm all in. That's 13 downstairs and 12 upstairs.
Sorry, other way round 37449388-NcIWk.jpg
Just renewed my deal with a bit of haggling,
37450021-PNdS4.jpg
marshy516 h, 13 m ago

Ok cheers but that’s not the info I’m after

That doesn't matter to @mutley1 he just like to be involved.
dsw206622 m ago

Just renewed my deal with a bit of haggling, [Image]

Like it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions