SKY Q Box Sets with unlimited 76mb fibre and unlimited anytime calls including line rental £26.31 at CurrysPCWorld Middlesbrough (Total Deal Cost £335.67)

Been into my local CurrysPCWorld at skippers lane Middlesbrough. Spoke to a colleague who got me this package (in store undercounter offer)

anony.ws/ima…8Pn

Sky Q Box sets bundle (1tb box)

Unlimited anytime calls
(Sky max fibre 76mb)
Line rental
All for £26.31 per month!

Only catch is £19.95 upfront costs (£10 activation £9.95 router delivery charge)

Obviously this will go up after 12 months when I will switch again!

Please see photo attached to listing for proof I received via email. Said the offer is on until 29/9/16

Thanks for looking

13 Comments

Picture wont load, interested as i got a similar deal with 38mb fibre for same price new customer direct from sky over the phone

how did you get the undercounter offer

Banned

Already posted in deals. It's good but nowhere near as good as this for me, but all depends on what you're after.

http://i67.tinypic.com/14vrcpy.png
Edited by: "MrScotchBonnet" 15th Sep 2016

Original Poster

They offered me it when I was picking up a reserve and collect. On the door they did have a challenge us to save money on your broadband message

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Already posted in deals. It's good but nowhere near as good as this for … Already posted in deals. It's good but nowhere near as good as this for me, but all depends on what you're after.

That's good but if you want fibre and unlimited calls how much does it go to?

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sky-box-sets-bundle-unlimited-bb-anytime-calls-including-mobiles-16-31-12-month-2511678

That deal is ADSL max 20mbps not fibre

1JIMBOB1

It's the same really, just this is £10/mo extra for the fibre.
Edited by: "kiish" 15th Sep 2016

Banned

1JIMBOB1

That's good but if you want fibre and unlimited calls how much does it go … That's good but if you want fibre and unlimited calls how much does it go to?

I don't even own a home phone, no need for one. Like I say this is a good deal.

Banned

1JIMBOB1

hotukdeals.com/dea…182

A few variants of this deal, it seems.

Original Poster

Noobster101

Picture wont load, interested as i got a similar deal with 38mb fibre for … Picture wont load, interested as i got a similar deal with 38mb fibre for same price new customer direct from sky over the phone

Noobster101

Picture wont load, interested as i got a similar deal with 38mb fibre for … Picture wont load, interested as i got a similar deal with 38mb fibre for same price new customer direct from sky over the phone

There is the proof
anony.ws/ima…8Pn

Just got this deal any good or crap

Sky q 1tb with box sets and mini q with pay as you talk calls and max fibre for £63 feel mugged off after reading the above.

Need a sky friend to help me out ! Please !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware35
    2. Unfair Dismissal11
    3. Ap on iPhone ios1144
    4. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK34

See more discussions