Sky Q contract renewal

Posted 9th Jan
Just on the phone to to the disconnection/retention people now and curious to see how other HUKD'ers have fared in bashing out a deal with them?

We got the full package with all subs and multiroom minibox upstairs which we'd like to keep but not sure I'm going to get as a good a deal as we've been on for the last 17 months
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Someone posted an identical thread few days ago. Lots of comments in that
Edited by: "Gollywood" 9th Jan
Gollywood09/01/2020 18:35

Someone posted an identical thread few days ago. Lots of comments in tbat

Oh right, sorry I didn't even bother checking
shame you missed out on the black friday deal. we were still in contract with sky q until april this year but someone said on the deal that they were able to take advantage of the black friday deal even though they were still in contract.

i called them and quoted the black friday deal and asked if i were entitled to it even though we were still in contract and hey presto, i ended up renewing with them for the same price but got sky sports chucked in for free.
mutley109/01/2020 18:49

shame you missed out on the black friday deal. we were still in contract …shame you missed out on the black friday deal. we were still in contract with sky q until april this year but someone said on the deal that they were able to take advantage of the black friday deal even though they were still in contract.i called them and quoted the black friday deal and asked if i were entitled to it even though we were still in contract and hey presto, i ended up renewing with them for the same price but got sky sports chucked in for free.

I tried to get that Black Friday deal at the time and was sent on my way with a flea in my ear because my renewal wasn't due till February.

Having just mentioned that to the fella and that's why I'm adamant I am giving my termination notice he has managed to renew everything I've got at the price I've been paying with a £19.99 'administration fee' on top which supposedly ring fences the cost for 18 months with no increases for me if/when the subscriptions go up in that period.

39635352-aVBg7.jpg

It also includes the Box Sets+Netflix and the additional Q minibox in our bedroom for the £59 a month and we can save 15 quid a month by dumping the minibox anytime we wish, just give 30 days notice so I'll live with that.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions