Sky q deals??

Found 12th Jul
Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could find any sky q deals for a new customer?

Don't need broadband just the TV. Probably the entertainment package.

Got a good deal with cashback years ago but I don't see them anymore.

Thanks in advance for your help
Community Updates
AskSkyStreaming
6 Comments
Hmm as a new customer you might struggle to be honest I'm not aware of any current codes or deals. Used to ring up and quote getsky50 for 50% off everything but I think that's expired.

FWIW I'm a current customer and have just renewed. They offered me sports, movies, all channels and HD for £41mo, or a sky q 2tb and multiroom deal with above channels for £47mo.
Thanks for the info. Yeah there isn't any decent deals for new customers at the moment.
Just re negotiated
Already have the q silver and multiscreen so it’s purely a negotiation on channels.
Got the whole package ent sports movies hd, UHD and multiroom for £58 a month for £18 months. Should be £95 odd so happy with the saving. Prob could get better if you haggle more but I will settle for that as it’s what I have been paying for the last few years.
I want a 2nd Sky Q mini box and they are still asking £99
I got all channels minus cinema, all HD, Q 2tb box, minibox for £47mo and only £30 installation costs for the boxes too.
£48 a month to include entertainment, sports, movies, boxsets, HD and mini box
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants