Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Sky Q Entertainment, Cinema & Sports | Existing & Returning customers | £30/month = £540 over 18 months @ Sky Digital

Posted 19th Sep
Existing customers nearing end of term and returning customers can get all this for £30, 18 month contract.

Add any of these for £1 each...

Box Sets
HD
Kids

If you're an existing customer, like me, just hand in your notice (I've got 3 months left on my contract) and the go to the Pending Cancel link after a couple of days. They've even started my new contract now, so I make the savings from today, despite my (much) higher current bill which should run until December. sky.com/liv…-tv

If you've left in the last 12 months, just go to the same link and start Live Chat. Just say you've received this offer in the post and they'll honour. My work colleague did just this today - he also got 6 device (2 concurrent) Sky Go thrown in.

Sky Q Experience remains £13/mo
Community Updates

Groups

26 Comments
Thanks for this I'm going to haggle my inlaws contract down for them this weekend, so will use your post as ammo . Heat added.
Does this include 4K?
Daddypig4019/09/2019 16:48

Does this include 4K?

If you take Sky Q Experience and have the 4K box, yes.
What if you want multi room with 2tb box with 4k?
Edited by: "The_Guru" 19th Sep
38501524-rbFGw.jpg
xtreme12319/09/2019 17:01

[Image]

Try again. I've done it today (existing) and my colleague has done it today (returning <12 mo).

Show them this and ask them to say they don't have the offer, lol.....

38501634-v2Ucf.jpg
38501634-MNfGx.jpg
ncd19/09/2019 16:44

Thanks for this I'm going to haggle my inlaws contract down for them this …Thanks for this I'm going to haggle my inlaws contract down for them this weekend, so will use your post as ammo . Heat added.

Edited by: "DemonIT" 19th Sep
The_Guru19/09/2019 16:59

What if you want multi room with 2tb box with 4k?

You need to add Sky Q Experience (aka multiroom) and have the 2TB box (you'd have to negotiate if you don't have this box). No 4K on multiroom boxes or Sky Q app.
DemonIT19/09/2019 17:12

You need to add Sky Q Experience (aka multiroom) and have the 2TB box …You need to add Sky Q Experience (aka multiroom) and have the 2TB box (you'd have to negotiate if you don't have this box). No 4K on multiroom boxes or Sky Q app.

What should I be paying max on all the above?
The_Guru19/09/2019 17:14

What should I be paying max on all the above?

£30 for Sport, Movies, Entertainment
£1 for box sets
£13 for Multiroom
Probs sensible to add HD for £1 (Sports and Movies in HD as standard, but Entertainment not).

No idea what deal you'd get on a 2TB box - you'd need to ask them for an upgrade cost.
Edited by: "DemonIT" 19th Sep
Did you have sky q before? Maybe you’re getting it because they don’t have to provide equipment
xtreme12319/09/2019 17:18

Did you have sky q before? Maybe you’re getting it because they don’t have …Did you have sky q before? Maybe you’re getting it because they don’t have to provide equipment

Yes, I did put Sky Q...for Existing and Returning customers. Perhaps I could have been clearer - sorry.
Hmm, looking to reduce my bill.

Was paying £43 for Entertainment £22, HD £5, Sky Q Exp £13, and Ultimate On Demand £3 (Inc Netflix).

Going up to £48 when Ent goes up to £27

Have a 2nd mini box but not 2tb mainbox so need the multiscreen and the UOD (for Netflix UHD via the TV).

No movies or sport, but have boxsets (would prefer to keep)

Wondering how I can get them to reduce this?
DemonIT19/09/2019 17:22

Yes, I did put Sky Q...for Existing and Returning customers. Perhaps I …Yes, I did put Sky Q...for Existing and Returning customers. Perhaps I could have been clearer - sorry.

No that’s fine. I am a returning customer but from sky plus. They’re not handing out the equipment easily. I’m sure some people will benefit from this. Thanks for posting regardless
Edited by: "xtreme123" 19th Sep
Just cancelled this afternoon after they refused to budge on price. Hopefully this will show up in a couple of days time
Edited by: "MattC3156" 19th Sep
xtreme12319/09/2019 17:26

No that’s fine. I am a returning customer but from sky plus. They’re not ha …No that’s fine. I am a returning customer but from sky plus. They’re not handing out the equipment easily. I’m sure some people will benefit from this. Thanks for posting regardless

I thought you had to give the boxes back on Sky Q anyway?
deleted2290090
They wanted £270 installation off of me! £270 for loaned equipment not a flaming chance!
Tried it but woman said can't see that offer on her system. Went from £116pm for full package and 80mb Fibre and Line Rental to £83 so worth calling anyway.
Edited by: "wozwebs" 19th Sep
deleted229009019/09/2019 18:37

They wanted £270 installation off of me! £270 for loaned equipment not a f …They wanted £270 installation off of me! £270 for loaned equipment not a flaming chance!

I assume that’s a 2TB and 3 mini boxes? You can buy mini boxes for £50 for keeps that work just fine, FYI
deleted2290090
2tb and 2 miniboxes
Anyone had any better deals offered today?
I'm still not getting any prices - just says "Your exclusive offer to come back to Sky" and no prices....
Yes Sky seem to be playing hard to get but can they afford to??
Did a home move the other day and they upgraded my deal to a Sky Q 1tb free of charge (well, initially wanted me to pay more).

I already had a good deal in which it's a monthly rolling contract enabling me to leave at anytime. Have entertainment package, skysports in HD pack. Paying £28.75.

Would probably sign up to a contract if I can get 4k channels / all HD offered for similar price.

Sky are apparently doing better than BT, who are apparently making a loss due to the CL rights.
Just got the above deal - cheers!
Rosssss25/09/2019 14:20

Just got the above deal - cheers!

Did you just ask via the chat or did you have this specific offer?
MattC315626/09/2019 14:21

Did you just ask via the chat or did you have this specific offer?

I just said one of my friends got the above offer and they checked and confirmed they could offer me the same
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants