Sky Q Existing Customer Deal

Found 4th Aug 2016
hi everyone thought I'd share my latest experience with Sky. I am interested in sky q for a while considering the 4K Football movies and documentaries. ( I wouldn't pay for Sky Q if you don't have a 4K TV) Called up to see my options with my broadband being cancelled cus i pay aswell for bt sport and it was too much. I said so and so BT cost me a lot and offer me £5 for bt sport with their broadband instead of £27 etc

They put me through the Sky Q team and went through some "deals" Best which i have seen anyway for existing customers he offered £10 fibre for life if i keep Sky Sports which i would so that saves me £10 then he added a £6 off the package aswell. So it worked better for me with that offer and of course a £60 installation fee.

Hope people also get this offer for existing customers.

package Sky Q Silver with additional mini box
£86 for TV
£10 Fibre for life
line rental
£113 from £129

I pay £77 atm for everything so for me £36 extra but share with 3 friends so not too bad
Community Updates
7 Comments
sheer madness
I just can't see that as a good deal mate.

I have all Sky services;

- Sky TV, All Channels including Sport and Movies.
- Multiroom (2TB downstairs and 500GB upstairs)
- Sky Fibre
- Sky Talk (Unlimited) and line rental.

Costs us £67 a month.

That's a pretty standard offer you can get with haggling either new customer or existing when threatening to leave.

While i'd like Sky Q, the thought of paying an extra £46 a month just for a new UI and 4K Channels is pretty extreme. That's £552 a year!

If it were £10-£15 extra a month (Plus say a small £60 installation fee), i'd spring for it. Anything more than that though...
Edited by: "spritey" 4th Aug 2016
i pay 38 pounds for all tv from sky plus multiroom, then 38 to BT for infinity 2 fibre and phone, which includes BT sport on my sky boxes, was the cheapest way i could find to have all sports channels, and all in HD.

Sky Q does interest me but i think theres no way they will let me keep my discounts if i upgraded, so ill wait.

Edited by: "sparxuk" 4th Aug 2016
I said before its a rip off X)

All I pay is £46 a month line rental.fibre,multi room,sport,films .
spritey

I just can't see that as a good deal mate.I have all Sky services;- Sky … I just can't see that as a good deal mate.I have all Sky services;- Sky TV, All Channels including Sport and Movies.- Multiroom (2TB downstairs and 500GB upstairs)- Sky Fibre- Sky Talk (Unlimited) and line rental.Costs us £67 a month.That's a pretty standard offer you can get with haggling either new customer or existing when threatening to leave.While i'd like Sky Q, the thought of paying an extra £46 a month just for a new UI and 4K Channels is pretty extreme. That's £552 a year!If it were £10-£15 extra a month (Plus say a small £60 installation fee), i'd spring for it. Anything more than that though...

​fare enough but as i said i live with 2 friends so essentially its split 3 ways which is fine. They wont allow you to keep discounts from previous packages so yes there's that. Well I have amazon and netflix 4k is great and i would love new movies and Football too so paying a premium price is what it takes
deleted57959

Not a good Deal, Paying £50.00 a Month - Sky TV - Movies & Sports- Sky … Not a good Deal, Paying £50.00 a Month - Sky TV - Movies & Sports- Sky Fibre- Sky Talk Unlimited & RentalI also got £100.00 credit when signing up for another 12 months. so effectively reduced my package by about £8.33 a month, Sky offers nothing interesting, 4K can be had from Amazon or Netflix and on a non contract basis. also that £10.00 fibre for life, thats the normal price now.

You can't get the premier league in 4k on Amazon though
wow. I have sky q silver original bundle with sports and unlimited fibre for less than 70 quid a month... you have not got a good deal there
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants