Sky Q good deal?

Found 7th Jun
Been offered all the channels and new equipment on SKY Q for £40, anybody elses seen any better?
Community Updates
AskStreaming
14 Comments
How did you get that offer ?
just through a football forum
On a side note, Whats ' Skys ' boradband like, thinking brand new developments
jgw_blue1 h, 13 m ago

just through a football forum

Share the name bud?
Im really sorry i cant, just wanted to know if it was decent thats all
jgw_blue24 m ago

Im really sorry i cant, just wanted to know if it was decent thats all

Fair enough
If you want all the channels it is... However, you can get Sky Q with bare min channe;s for about £20.

I think Sky Q changes the ownership of equipment... Previous Equipment was yours to keep and use as FreeSat once your contract term was up and you cancelled.

I have heard that Sky Q is only on loan WHILST you are in contract... So technically they could take it away if you cancel you contract.. Can someone confirm this. Sounds like Sky trying to ensure that you keep your contract running...

I remeber on the older equipment, if you cancelled your contract, you lost the ability to timeshift and record.
Anyone wanting £40 a month Sky Q deal, quick google search on overclockers forum, and they have someone sharing codes there for the exact same deal.

Though I know how to get the 2tb box, full package in HD and 4k, multiroom, £25 install, for £47.50

PM for more info
Edited by: "KingNav360" 7th Jun
tmohammad8 m ago

If you want all the channels it is... However, you can get Sky Q with bare …If you want all the channels it is... However, you can get Sky Q with bare min channe;s for about £20.I think Sky Q changes the ownership of equipment... Previous Equipment was yours to keep and use as FreeSat once your contract term was up and you cancelled.I have heard that Sky Q is only on loan WHILST you are in contract... So technically they could take it away if you cancel you contract.. Can someone confirm this. Sounds like Sky trying to ensure that you keep your contract running... I remeber on the older equipment, if you cancelled your contract, you lost the ability to timeshift and record.

Yes if you leave sky Q you have to give equipment back. Virgin have been doing this for years
So no chance of FreeSat after your contract expires...
tmohammad57 m ago

So no chance of FreeSat after your contract expires...

I've never not got another decent deal from them, I'm paying less than the guy above.

"Ok sky I'll send it all back"
"Actually Mr X, there is a deal for you..."
Just had this through being a Hyperoptic subscriber: -
33933363-bh0op.jpg
£45 isn't bad but i believe people are getting a little more off. It could be a good place to start perhaps.
Pops
Don't forget you need the 2Tb box for UHD
KingNav3603 h, 2 m ago

Anyone wanting £40 a month Sky Q deal, quick google search on overclockers …Anyone wanting £40 a month Sky Q deal, quick google search on overclockers forum, and they have someone sharing codes there for the exact same deal. Though I know how to get the 2tb box, full package in HD and 4k, multiroom, £25 install, for £47.50PM for more info

Is that including internet at all?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions