Groups

Sky Q is ca-ca-roo!!

My mini box randomly makes the picture the size of a bloody post it note then freezes un till I reset the stupid thing. And now my main box buzzes instead of sound?! This morning it was live TV but the audio on previous recordings were fine and now it's the other way round!!

Before any one asks, I did call the lack of audio in this afternoon but by the time I got through it went back to normal and now it's affecting the recordings they're closed!!

So annoying

Anyone else had issues since upgrading??

6 Comments

I had a similar problem and found "reactivating" the "watch on sky q mini box" option fixed things.

Original Poster

Apogee00

I had a similar problem and found "reactivating" the "watch on sky q mini … I had a similar problem and found "reactivating" the "watch on sky q mini box" option fixed things.

​Where do I find the option to do that?

home, settings, status...even if it says you're set up to watch etc press it anyway
    Edited by: "OneGloveOnTheFence" 18th Dec 2016

Original Poster

Apogee00

home, settings, status...even if it says you're set up to watch etc press … home, settings, status...even if it says you're set up to watch etc press it anyway

​Ah I see it now, thanks

any better?

Original Poster

Apogee00

any better?

​so far so good thankyou :)....Still having issues with the sound on the main box
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72844180
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401

See more discussions