sky q is it a good deal?

Found 10th Sep 2017
sky is offering me sky Q 1 tb boxset,sports package and movies,free installation but not multiroom for £38.02/month for 18 months + 10 pounds credit.
Is this a good deal or is there any better deals out there?thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

A think this is a really good deal tbh ! Am going try see get myself tomorrow!

I have the Q box and a mini for upstairs, all channels including boxsets but I don't have movies and sport, I pay £31 and had £130 credit added, some of the credit was for the setup though, they claimed they couldn't waive it so i paid and had the extra added as a credit.

Just beware that AFAIK, the 1tb box isn't UHD compatible. Might not be an issue now, but worth being in mind for future proofing your set-up

One of the features of Sky Q is the multiroom function though isn't it? That you can pause what you are watching on a recording, move to another room like bedroom, press play and it resumes there? So without this option (if you don't take multiroom) what other features are there? Toying with the idea myself.

PKRichie10th Sep

I have the Q box and a mini for upstairs, all channels including boxsets …I have the Q box and a mini for upstairs, all channels including boxsets but I don't have movies and sport, I pay £31 and had £130 credit added, some of the credit was for the setup though, they claimed they couldn't waive it so i paid and had the extra added as a credit.

Can you watch different channels on the mini

I recently asked for a house move with Sky and they offered me a sky q 2tb and a 1tb box for an extra £12pm and it only cost £32.50 upfront for the install.

MarioMan15 h, 54 m ago

Can you watch different channels on the mini

Yes of course, watch something downstairs, something else upstairs.
The mini box has access to all the content of the main box, that includes recordings, the main box stores the recordings as the mini has no hard drive, both can access them at the same time.

Another perk of the mini box is it can also be a wi-fi hotsport but only if you have Sky BB, I don't think it works with other ISP's
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions