Sky Q offers

Found 26th Aug 2017
Hi everyone. I'm looking to get sky Q, (2TB box for the UHD). Main reason is the 4k premier league and the F1 coverage. Currently have the full tv package £30 a month, 30 day rolling. My Sky online offers is giving me £65 for the 2TB and £12 multiscreen subscription. Only have one telly in house. Not sure if these are good prices so hope you can share how much you're paying. Thanks!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

I rang then up and made out I was intrested in the 2TB offer then when it came to the hard sell I changed my mind on the phone . She then waived the £65 install . The Extra £13 I was paying anyway for Multi - room so I upgraded for free really . Only downside was another 18 month contract

To get uhd from sky u need to take multiroom so it's another £12 even if u don't have a tv to fix the second box to.
If u have been with sky for over 15 years then sign up to sky VIP on the sky app.
This gives you a free 2tb box, free mini box and free installation. All your offers will continue so it will only be £12 more a month.
Beware it's a new 18 month contract and when ur offers end its full whack until the end of the 18 months when u can negotiate again.
If it's under 15 years it's the prices u have already, they won't give any more discount and when ur offers end its full whack until the end of the 18month term.

I see u are on a 30 day rolling.
What you need to do is talk them into u taking a discount for a full 18 month new contract (they want to charge a £10 admin fee for this usually).
Remember take this discount first don't mention q it will prob be around 40-50% off u should aim for.
When this contract is up and running then and only then upgrade to q online. That way the new 18 month contract will be inline with the 18 month to contract so discount all the way.
If u r 15 years into them remember the VIP and then get q upgrade for free after negotiating the to deal first.
I pay £55 for everything all in full package uhd and multiroom. Am happy with what I get for the money.

scaffolder1 h, 39 m ago

I rang then up and made out I was intrested in the 2TB offer then when it …I rang then up and made out I was intrested in the 2TB offer then when it came to the hard sell I changed my mind on the phone . She then waived the £65 install . The Extra £13 I was paying anyway for Multi - room so I upgraded for free really . Only downside was another 18 month contract

How much of the new contract will be at full price?

I got the full package for £65 per month and that's locked until Nov 18

Original Poster

Thanks for all that advice! I think i'll wait abit longer to see any better sky q offers come up. Best offer atm is £65 for the 2TB box/set up + £12 per month multiscreen subscription & £12 cashback from TCB (+ £30 my current tv full tv package)
Edited by: "f3rgy15" 29th Aug 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions