Sky q package

Posted 31st Jan
Any advice would be great, I currently pay , £13 for entertainment, and £1 each for kids, hd and box sets. Contract runs out March. Phoned today and was the first time I've ever had to actually cancel. Best they offered was the same for £23 per month for 18 months. I'm holding out for better but tempted to take it just to stop the messing about. I suppose what I'm after is the best prices people have got very recently. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

15 Comments
deleted1175484
Not quite the same but it is true cancel and wait. Week 2 I got a text spoke to a man/woman/person/breadbin and they halved my price. When on sky live chat they offered me my current package at £89.......so cancel and hold your nerve
deleted1175484
Oh and to answer your last bi my package is
Sky HD All the bells and whistles movies sports etc and multi room for £49
You can see what other people are getting in here (goto last few pages) hotukdeals.com/dis…671

Last few years they offered same-ish deal for me but this year they didn't and I had to let my contract run out and cancel, when I got the packaging to return equipment I contacted them and got a decent deal again
Edited by: "Myriad" 31st Jan
Thanks, I just want an idea what to hold out for I suppose and make sure people are still getting the great deals. And maybe I little encouragement to hold out. Appreciate the response
Myriad31/01/2020 20:36

You can see what other people are getting in here (goto last few pages) …You can see what other people are getting in here (goto last few pages) https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/75-off-sky-tv-for-existing-customers-only-works-when-you-call-the-specific-number-3-weeks-after-putting-your-request-to-cancel-or-save-approx-140-via-your-sky-remote-scroll-down-1741671Last few years they offered same-ish deal for me but this year they didn't and I had to let my contract run out and cancel, when I got the packaging to return equipment I contacted them and got a decent deal again

Thank you
deleted1175484
heedrick31/01/2020 20:36

Thanks, I just want an idea what to hold out for I suppose and make sure …Thanks, I just want an idea what to hold out for I suppose and make sure people are still getting the great deals. And maybe I little encouragement to hold out. Appreciate the response

Once you cancel hold. This was my first time doing it. I got anxious (more so than normal) and temptation was to go and message them for a better deal. DONT if you do that they won’t think you’re serious. Wait until they message/letter/call you. I did my via a text message

sky.com/liv…-tv?DCMP=ilc-skycom:ec_reviewmyoptions
Which led to this link I don’t know if it works for others but I went here and said I recieved a text saying I had a better offer to stay
deleted117548431/01/2020 20:45

Once you cancel hold. This was my first time doing it. I got anxious (more …Once you cancel hold. This was my first time doing it. I got anxious (more so than normal) and temptation was to go and message them for a better deal. DONT if you do that they won’t think you’re serious. Wait until they message/letter/call you. I did my via a text message https://www.sky.com/live-chat/pending-cancel-tv?DCMP=ilc-skycom:ec_reviewmyoptionsWhich led to this link I don’t know if it works for others but I went here and said I recieved a text saying I had a better offer to stay

The link works, though didn't show an offer, just a link to chat. Sounds like I'm in the same boat you were so I'll take note and hold out. I'm happy to leave, it's the kids that worry me.
deleted1175484
heedrick31/01/2020 20:47

The link works, though didn't show an offer, just a link to chat. Sounds …The link works, though didn't show an offer, just a link to chat. Sounds like I'm in the same boat you were so I'll take note and hold out. I'm happy to leave, it's the kids that worry me.

Yeah i think it shuts at 7pm or 8pm not sure. BUT try it again it won’t show and offer you go on the live chat and then just reel off some BS like you got a text/email/letter saying to head here etc
If you phoneup to cancel & they offer you something... and you agree to it. Can you cancel within a certain amount of days if you change your mind?
Edited by: "Gollywood" 31st Jan
Gollywood31/01/2020 22:46

If you phoneup to cancel & they offer you something... and you agree to …If you phoneup to cancel & they offer you something... and you agree to it. Can you cancel within a certain amount of days if you change your mind?

I would assume you'd get 30 days
Sky.com/mydeal will show what bad deal Sky have lined up for you!
Edited by: "scottishpunter" 1st Feb
scottishpunter01/02/2020 16:50

Sky.com/mydeal will show what bad deal Sky have lined up for you!

Just says, your exclusive offer, then under that a link to sky advisor, no actual information on a deal. Maybe it's because it's over a month until my deal actually runs out.
heedrick01/02/2020 17:41

Just says, your exclusive offer, then under that a link to sky advisor, no …Just says, your exclusive offer, then under that a link to sky advisor, no actual information on a deal. Maybe it's because it's over a month until my deal actually runs out.

You have definitely cancelled?
scottishpunter01/02/2020 18:19

You have definitely cancelled?

Yes, I've had the confirmation email and the return packaging has been sent, though the end date is the 21st March, so maybe it'll only show after the 21st February.
Spoke to retentions yesterday, took out a new deal. £15 for entertainment and then £1 each for kids, hd and box sets. Happy with that.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants