Sky Q question

Found 1st Apr
Is there a way to jump to the most recent/last recording in a list of recordings on Sky Q? At the moment I need to use the down arrow to scroll down recorded programmes line by line instead of page by page.
Community Updates
AskEntertainmentSky
7 Comments
I'm not fully understanding what you mean, each programme will have its own folder and within that folder are the recordings, you will need to scroll down using the arrow buttons to get to the latest recording but why would you want to watch the latest one if you haven't watched the others? Or are you keeping them and wanting to just get to the latest one? If so I don't think there is an easy way.
I don’t have Sky Q but on the original Sky box and Sky HD, you used the channel up/down to change page.
Skaman6 h, 30 m ago

I'm not fully understanding what you mean, each programme will have its …I'm not fully understanding what you mean, each programme will have its own folder and within that folder are the recordings, you will need to scroll down using the arrow buttons to get to the latest recording but why would you want to watch the latest one if you haven't watched the others? Or are you keeping them and wanting to just get to the latest one? If so I don't think there is an easy way.

The old remotes had page up and down on them.
My sky q box has a section called most recent and the newest recorded stuff is at the top
Original Poster
cmdr_elito2 h, 42 m ago

The old remotes had page up and down on them.

This is what I thought but this function doesn’t seem to exist on Sky Q unless I’m missing something.
Use the forwrd/backward buttons I think. This is used to skip 24hrs on the guide might be same on your recordings
My sky q has this, most recent menu with the newest recordings at the top33562369-r0pnW.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants