SKY Q - Retentions - 18 month contract - 18 month deal

Found 17th Nov 2017
I know this will go freezing as its all down to whats on your account but ive been trying for weeks to secure a good deal for SKY Q.

Finally I have been offered something decent!

I originally wanted no install fees but working it out this is the best offer by far.

From the retentions team:

Sky Q 2TB - £65 install
Multiscreen (1 box) - £20 install

Box sets £15.20 (60% off)
Sports - £11 (60% off)
Multiscreen - £12
Sports HD - £2 (60% off)

£40.20 a month.

18 month contract DEALS ALL FOR 18 MONTH TERM

The install fees are £85 but divided by 18 = £4.72

So adding that to the monthly cost it works out at £44.92 a month

I think that's a spanker of a deal and happy its 18 months as it means i dont have to renegotiate again too soon!

WINTER IS COMING.....

9 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Thanks for sharing, moved to misc as it's totally dependant on your account and who you speak to what you get offered.

Original Poster

No worries! I completely agree - also, the deal week gets refreshed on a friday so always worth a phone call.

just got similar deal a week ago.

Free install of SkyQ 2TB and multi screen mini box.

£12 for multiscreen
Box sets £15.20

18 month contract - discount for full term.
Edited by: "mds1256" 17th Nov 2017

Cracking deal!
My sky q ends next month and I cant get anything better than 40% at moment via live chat.

ive been with sky for 15 years now, they offered me sky q with multi room / 2tb box for 12 pm and no charges for the box or install they mentioned something about being vip customer

mds125621 h, 50 m ago

just got similar deal a week ago.Free install of SkyQ 2TB and multi …just got similar deal a week ago.Free install of SkyQ 2TB and multi screen mini box.£12 for multiscreenBox sets £15.2018 month contract - discount for full term.

Same offer but want £219 install fee!!! You're not black VIP are you?

Sidney19792 h, 55 m ago

Same offer but want £219 install fee!!! You're not black VIP are you?

Dont think so.

Just standard customer.

I'm paying £36.99 for fibre unlimited & line rental / anytime calls.

I'm paying:
Sky Sports £27.50
Sky + HD £12.00
Sky Cinema £8.50
Variety bundle £32.00
Multiscreen £12.00

Total is £128.99 and I've been with SKY for over 18 years.

Just phoned retentions to see what I could get and they offered:

1. Free SKYQ 2TB box (and mini) with free install based on me being Black VIP.
2. Upgrade to Box sets but a reduction in my TV package from £92 to £75.

So new total would be £111.99 + £10 admin fee but I would get the SKY Q system.

Seems far more than anybody else is paying - any tips on what I should be paying and how to achieve it?

Thanks

Original Poster

copels5 h, 12 m ago

I'm paying £36.99 for fibre unlimited & line rental / anytime calls.I'm …I'm paying £36.99 for fibre unlimited & line rental / anytime calls.I'm paying:Sky Sports £27.50Sky + HD £12.00Sky Cinema £8.50Variety bundle £32.00Multiscreen £12.00Total is £128.99 and I've been with SKY for over 18 years.Just phoned retentions to see what I could get and they offered:1. Free SKYQ 2TB box (and mini) with free install based on me being Black VIP.2. Upgrade to Box sets but a reduction in my TV package from £92 to £75.So new total would be £111.99 + £10 admin fee but I would get the SKY Q system.Seems far more than anybody else is paying - any tips on what I should be paying and how to achieve it?Thanks

Yeah,

Cancel and walk away, they will soon bombard you with better offers.
Post a comment
@
    Text