Expired

SKY Q Setup Fees

Found 21st Nov 2017
Anyone see any deals recently where the setup fees on SKY Q are removed - dont fancy paying 199 for a sky q box when i already pay £44 for the sky privileged
I'm in contract till march and fancied upgrading the boxes

or have sky stopped discounting the sky q boxes now

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

My in laws just got Sky Q installation for free and an additional Q box for free. They've been a customer for 15+ yrs and have the full package including multiroom. They didn't ask for it but got offered it for free

darlodge21 m ago

My in laws just got Sky Q installation for free and an additional Q box …My in laws just got Sky Q installation for free and an additional Q box for free. They've been a customer for 15+ yrs and have the full package including multiroom. They didn't ask for it but got offered it for free

i have this too

mercslkman16 m ago

i have this too

Are you my in law? No where is safe if your in laws can track your HUKD activities:)

Original Poster

maybe ill try chat later today - keeps wanting 199 standard setup and i dont want to pay for that on rental equipment

rob2003753 h, 11 m ago

maybe ill try chat later today - keeps wanting 199 standard setup and i …maybe ill try chat later today - keeps wanting 199 standard setup and i dont want to pay for that on rental equipment

Did you look to see if your a sky VIP member ?
I got the 2tb Q box and mini installed free then just the £12 a month extra.
I'm classed as a sky VIP black member lol

Sky charged me £30 but then applied a credit to cover that and 2 months free service, I have Sky Q and the mini for £31 per month, all channels and boxsets but i don't want or have movies and sports.

Original Poster

stefromuk17 h, 59 m ago

Did you look to see if your a sky VIP member ?I got the 2tb Q box and mini …Did you look to see if your a sky VIP member ?I got the 2tb Q box and mini installed free then just the £12 a month extra.I'm classed as a sky VIP black member lol

i am a VIP only silver as i keep swapping my package and leaving so not valued as much by sky

Original Poster

ItWasNotMe13 h, 30 m ago

Sky charged me £30 but then applied a credit to cover that and 2 months …Sky charged me £30 but then applied a credit to cover that and 2 months free service, I have Sky Q and the mini for £31 per month, all channels and boxsets but i don't want or have movies and sports.

I did get sky q 2tb with a mini for £70 installed - i only pay £44 for everything in HD so I am happy with this
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions