Found 15th May
I presumed the 1TB box came with one but apparently not. Is it worth the £10 on eBay to get a touch one?

Cheers

1. Ask
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sky
8 Comments

I find it too sensitive myself so just use the standard one. Any friends/relatives got one you could try?

Original Poster

Apogee00

I find it too sensitive myself so just use the standard one. Any … I find it too sensitive myself so just use the standard one. Any friends/relatives got one you could try?

​I wanted it for the voice activation and Bluetooth mainly. is it really annoying?

My silver 1tb box came with the touch remote, as for the features its provide I can say its still in the drawer never used, like above its too sensitive and the search function is pretty good, but find myself using the phone app anyways if I want to search for something.

Hi. I don't like it. Much faster to scroll the menus with the button-style remote. The only benefit is now that you can use the microphone on the touch remote to search via voice.

It's terrible the other remote

I hate ours, and like others use the standard one.

Saying that, I didn't know the voice activation had been activated, so I may give it another go.

Original Poster

I guess it's worth a go at £10. Sky bloke said I could have it at a special price of £20.

don't do it, way to sensitive, it rewinds and pauses if it touches your arm or anything. Really annoying I went back to the one that comes as standard.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244856
    2. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.55
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322810
    4. Leicester sack their manager!33

See more discussions