Found 12th Dec 2008
I keep getting a program called "Smith" coming up in my planner menu, I have deleted series link and the program but it keeps coming back into my planner.

How do I stop it happening? It is really starting to bug me now.

1. Misc
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Sky
10 Comments

have you got it set on "reminder"?

welcome to the Matrix!

It appeared on our planner too. I deleted it and it reappeared. It recorded the next one so I deleted it and it seems to have gone for good, strange.

if this is a common error can I use the same excuse for my missus finding the 10 preview of playboy tv on series link?

Original Poster

Reminder is off. I have deleted it about 5 times.

Pavers;3739543

Reminder is off. I have deleted it about 5 times.

Go to main menu, press services 4-0-1 select

this brings up the installers menu

you can do a full system reset (housekeeping) this will wipe the HDD. (depends how much stuff you have recorded)

Alternatively you can run the planner rebuild which will restore lost space without deleting recordings and might sort the problem.

Celticsun;3739587

Go to main menu, press services 4-0-1 selectthis brings up the installers … Go to main menu, press services 4-0-1 selectthis brings up the installers menuyou can do a full system reset (housekeeping) this will wipe the HDD. (depends how much stuff you have recorded)

slight overkill don't you think?

Original Poster

Cheers, might look at doing the planner rebuild if it doesn't delete recordings planned and done.

Babbabooey;3739605

slight overkill don't you think?

depends how badly you want it sorted.. anyways the alternative is actually A GOOD idea of just rebuilding the planner that doesn't delete anything, its like doing a defrag on your PC:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks Celticson, I will try it tonight.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247634
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604811
    3. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …34
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769471

See more discussions