sky question

Ive been offered sky by a man in the mall. he offered me free sky+ box with free bb 2meg (is that low) 3 months free line rental free evening + wkend calls. for £28.50 a month...
at mo i pay £15.00 bt line rental and £25.00 aol bb and free calls so will be better off going with sky. My question is how can i get the sky up in my bedroom without paying an extra £10 a month???

8 Comments

you can't, but you will get a better deal through quidco, etc. Basically, they are getting the cashback instead of you in theory, so use quidco yourself and get a good package. You will have to pay the extra £10 a month for multiroom

You could always fit a Magic Eye so you can view and use your box on another TV. Requires a loooooong aerial cable though

Original Poster

Robotochan;6209110

You could always fit a Magic Eye so you can view and use your box on … You could always fit a Magic Eye so you can view and use your box on another TV. Requires a loooooong aerial cable though

whats a magic eye??

I thought that you could get a signal reciever box to pick up freeview/sky?

And sky normally advise you of the price excluding line rental, so make sure you are comparing apples with apples.

Cheers, Des.

Original Poster

yes i just added the line rental to the price des itwym? its 17.50 with tv package and free bb i just added the line rental

you could pay a fiver and have up2 8 meg

loulou1981;6209175

whats a magic eye??I thought that you could get a signal reciever box to … whats a magic eye??I thought that you could get a signal reciever box to pick up freeview/sky?

Av senders are the easiest way, dead simple to setup and use and does the job, just be wary that the signal goes a bit fuzzy when you use the microwave ]Linky :thumbsup:

Original Poster

scottydont;6210078

Av senders are the easiest way, dead simple to setup and use and does the … Av senders are the easiest way, dead simple to setup and use and does the job, just be wary that the signal goes a bit fuzzy when you use the microwave ]Linky :thumbsup:

thankyou that what i was looking 4
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764000
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133

See more discussions